Forest Hills, NY show 2019-09-07 selling 4 tickets for $99 (no fees) this weekend

Funny that you can only copy and paste other people's posts but rarely if ever seem capable of coming up with something yourself. Tumbleweed trill.
too true act,guys the biggest arsehole on here.thats assuming it is a guy.

Okay ha ha... I know the answer now loud and clear. No worries.

But you know you speak of 'God' as a man or fairy in the sky - what if God is simply the 'good' within our hearts? Christianity can actually be read this way.
No. No it f***ing can’t.

View attachment 50800

There is nothing more to it.

That's one interpretation. Another is that religions were a way of explaining the world, and latterly subjugating the populace, before we know what we know now thanks to science. Islamic scholars were truly groundbreaking - see Jim Al-Khalili's book Pathfinders - and knew that science could co-exist with religion. My view is that religion is not needed these days, as we can explain the world without the need for a sky god or a guy underground. But honestly, it's no business of mine if someone chooses to believe what the hell they like, if it has zero effect on anyone else.

That's one interpretation. Another is that religions were a way of explaining the world, and latterly subjugating the populace, before we know what we know now thanks to science. Islamic scholars were truly groundbreaking - see Jim Al-Khalili's book Pathfinders - and knew that science could co-exist with religion. My view is that religion is not needed these days, as we can explain the world without the need for a sky god or a guy underground. But honestly, it's no business of mine if someone chooses to believe what the hell they like, if it has zero effect on anyone else.

Oy, Ayatollah Skinny posting more Muslim nonsense.:lbf:
Islamic SCHOLARS??? those Aristotle robbing c***s SCHOLARS????:crazy:

Oh Jesus...he's waffling on about religion now...will someone please give him a job to do.

Oh Jesus...he's waffling on about religion now...will someone please give him a job to do.
You saying 'job' reminds me of some dialogue from The Jerk:

Navin's letter home to his parents:

I think next week I’ll be able to send some more money as I may have extra work. My friend Patty promised me a blow job. Your loving son, Navin. (she stops reading) And he’s got the kisses here.

Father: That Patty must be a sweet girl.
Mother: God bless her.

But honestly, it's no business of mine if someone chooses to believe what the hell they like, if it has zero effect on anyone else.

Religion always has a negative effect on the world, so it’s everyone’s business.

Funny. You are so determined to be policor, you have to point out the contribution of islamic scholars. Almost like the idiocy of religion doesn’t apply to them. Well it does.

Just remember, religion is cancer of the mind. Doesn’t matter if your muslim or christian or whatever.

We must get ridd of it.

Except it does. When your religious beliefs are anti Gay and anti women, and particularly political in nature with Islam is. Islam can not be separated from politics. No wonder you love islam so much, you dang homophobe. I mean but you still think Islam is a race so what’s the point in arguing with you.

Religion always has a negative effect on the world, so it’s everyone’s business.

Funny. You are so determined to be policor, you have to point out the contribution of islamic scholars. Almost like the idiocy of religion doesn’t apply to them. Well it does.

Just remember, religion is cancer of the mind. Doesn’t matter if your muslim or christian or whatever.

We must get ridd of it.

It'll never happen. You can't control people's minds. All you can ask is that whatever anyone else believes, it doesn't have an effect on anyone else.

43859A69-92CC-4BB4-BA87-FB386C551801.jpeg

We must find a cure. Or all hope is lost.

Religion isn't about explaining the world we live in numbnuts, it's about what comes after ffs.

Religion isn't about explaining the world we live in numbnuts, it's about what comes after ffs.
...which is maggots crawling out your eye-sockets, JUST like every other species on the planet.

Religious f***s are a bunch of weak, self-entitled twats who’re looking to absolve themselves of any and all responsibility for their own actions.

Period.

Atheism is scarcely ideologically neutral. And the description of billions of people as 'gullible' certainly isn't benign; I suspect you dream of 'correcting' them?

Funny how you project your own way of thinking on me. Go ‘correct’ yourself, you borderline looney.

...which is maggots crawling out your eye-sockets, JUST like every other species on the planet.

Religious f***s are a bunch of weak, self-entitled twats who’re looking to absolve themselves of any and all responsibility for their own actions.

Period.

If anything, a good religion makes you own up to your failures/weaknesses. That's a very lame comment.

Atheism is scarcely ideologically neutral. And the description of billions of people as 'gullible' certainly isn't benign; I suspect you dream of 'correcting' them?
People who believe in sky-fairies ARE gullible. People who pick and choose parts of text from the tenants of their religion are disingenuous hypocrites.

There is no more correction for the idiocy of folks who believe in a tribal, theist doctrine (in part or in whole) than there is for the brainwashed, meme-fed, xenophobic assholes who spew their bile on this site.

You can’t fix stupid.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom