Forest Hills, NY show 2019-09-07 selling 4 tickets for $99 (no fees) this weekend

One of these, ya lily-dipping, half-wit, coward...

926-A7508-527-D-401-D-826-F-746-A7-DA6261-A.jpg

Anyone who starts screen shotting something for a little piece of attention is a fruitloop. You are weird.

Last edited:
You're a 20 year old virgin right?
Wish I was 20, son.

Save your lip and shit-talk. You deleted and ran, rather than answering a simple question about your own post. You’re a text-book pussy-ass troll.

You’ve been served, bitch.

Carry on then.

Anyone who stars screen shotting something for a little piece of attention is a fruitloop. You are weird.
I shouldn’t have to, should I? ...but apparently - with the like of you - it’s entirely necessary. You deleted your post and then posted again, as if you were completely daft to what I was asking

The internet is forever, kiddo.

The folks who make comments, whom I choose to engage in discourse with should have enough balls and answers to stand behind their f***ing posts, instead of deleting them like scurred-ass little gimps in swamp of hatred. This ain’t on me li’l fella.

This is just more wing-nut, f***-tard deflection, from you.

Still no answer to my question.

Pony up, or go f*** yourself, ya pussy-ass rube.

Anyone who stars screen shotting something for a little piece of attention is a fruitloop. You are weird.
Anyone who posts BULLSHIT and then deletes it isn’t worth the f***ing air they steal from people with integrity.

Bitch.

You posted about the existence of “good” religions but have since deleted the post.

You couldn’t back up your shit, so you chose duck and run - over dialogue.

I’ll be sure to screenshot your idiocy in the future, should you choose to carry on like a f***ing toddler.

Pussy.
Perhaps you could share your thoughtful insights into ‘bad’ religions? Or perhaps not?

Perhaps you could share your thoughtful insights into ‘bad’ religions? Or perhaps not?
Didn’t you just tell me that I don’t have the ears for the answer and that it’s already been addressed, clown-shoes?

Here’s the deal.

If you spent as much time reading as you do spouting nonsense from your spoon-fed gob, you’d see that I’ve already addressed my anti-theism and the weakness of pap-filled twats who believe in sky-fairies SEVERAL time in this very thread.

I’m not one to pop-off on those with mental development skills. ...but you need help, child. If your parents can’t get you into a remedial program that helps you get past what is hopefully “this phase” in your life, I can recommend some good books and perhaps - even a therapist.

It will do you - and the thoughtful folks you deal with on a day to day basis - some real good.

Far be it for me to suggest that you’re not happy. I apologize if I’ve overstepped.

You may be just as happy dwelling in an intellectual sewer, with no future prospects and a “poor-me” weapon who’s sites are set on those that don’t look the same as you.

Grow the f*** up, or don’t. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again...

Those of us with the cognitive ability to navigate these rivers without bowing to the lowest common denominator outnumber the likes of you. 10:1

As you were, my wee sad c***.

Well then it's about nothing. The only thing that separates us from the rest of the animals is our capacity for self delusion.
...at least SOMEBODY ‘round here gets it!

Jesus Jehovah Mary Mohammed f***tard

How can it be about nothing if atheism offers nothing but pessimism?
Still f***ing waiting for a response, Shitstain. I’m only asking for ONE example.

Got the balls to pony up? ...or are you just gonna carry on spouting pancake talk like a half-flushed turd?

We should be hung up about sexuality in some respects. It makes it more fun.
Maybe but not to the extent that Mary had to be a virgin and little kids were born with original sin. I was born and braised Catholic and they are purveyors of the worst kind of braindead drivel, and their disease infects anyone who goes near it. Its a tragedy that unfortunately I am wrapped up in for reasons far too boring to go into here. But I despise bible basher c***s who believe in the shit that is being pushed into their mouths with the priests toilet plunger. Those same slobbering sheep will deny carbon dating or anything scientific that their tiny minds can't understand. A total lack of imagination while at the same time believing wholesale in fairy tales that only serve to disintegrate people's lives. Religion is a snooze fest for the wilfully mentally deficient. Switch off the intelligence button at the church door, switch on the emotion button. Pig's swill to get your money while telling you what to do. f*** them all. They'll end up in the same void as everyone else but will make life miserable for everyone along the way.

Atheism isn’t about pessimism. It’s about realism. You need the possibility of a f***ing sky-fairy to feel optimistic? I’d say I pity you. ...but you’re actually just a smack-mouthed little bitch.

Quit piss-talking and answer my initial question.

In way you are right. He will always have SOME support.
He will have a legacy.

But you are seriously mad if you think there hasn't been a significant drop.
Morrissey used to sell out these venues on his own and with charity support from KY

Now he can't sell with a major act as support. It's very serious.
Now some of us are still fans but dislike his views but it's a smaller crowd that's getting smaller. He's main support is now alt right and the cult members.

This is getting tragic. All come about due to him and his 'friends'.

Agreed. He must be worried. He couldn't sell tickets for a show in Manchester in 2018, despite having sold out the Manchester Arena two years prior.

Anyone who starts screen shotting something for a little piece of attention is a fruitloop. You are weird.
There’s no attention seeking in my screenshot. It’s simply a manner of holding wee, spouty f***-tards, like yourself to account. ;)

Nice attempt at spin though. I admire your effort, pussy.

There is nothing pessimistic about believing there is no magical Mary Poppins afterlife. As Moz once said 'they were born and then they lived and then they died'. Whats so bad about that? To live a long life is more than a lot of people get to do. Just because Valhalla doesn't exist doesn't make that life a sad life. You say pessimism, I say realism. It doesn't bother me at all if there is nothing else. Because by then I'll be dead and I won't care. I honestly feel that if people were more practical in their thinking the world would be far better off.
p.s. I'm having a few pale ales at home watching The Cure at Glastonbury on BBC2 (recorded from last weekend) and I'm in heaven right now.

Last edited:

But it doesn't. If anything, knowing that there is nothing after I die makes life more enjoyable and it makes you appreciate how wonderful life is, and the importance of being as kind and compassionate as much as you possibly can. If you need religion to make you feel better or to inform your moral values, then that's just a bit sad.

Maybe but not to the extent that Mary had to be a virgin and little kids were born with original sin. I was born and braised Catholic and they are purveyors of the worst kind of braindead drivel, and their disease infects anyone who goes near it. Its a tragedy that unfortunately I am wrapped up in for reasons far too boring to go into here. But I despise bible basher c***s who believe in the shit that is being pushed into their mouths with the priests toilet plunger. Those same slobbering sheep will deny carbon dating or anything scientific that their tiny minds can't understand. A total lack of imagination while at the same time believing wholesale in fairy tales that only serve to disintegrate people's lives. Religion is a snooze fest for the wilfully mentally deficient. Switch off the intelligence button at the church door, switch on the emotion button. Pig's swill to get your money while telling you what to do. f*** them all. They'll end up in the same void as everyone else but will make life miserable for everyone along the way.
I despise them ALL. ...and the fact that a bunch of xenophobic c***s are using one sky-fairy over another - as a means to justify their horrific level of ignorance - speaks volumes.

Before Jesus, they were ALL fire and brimstone c***s. Every last one of the big three. Bring in Jesus and “forgiveness”? Now, even the most reprehensible piece of shit can find salvation on their death-bed.

More money and power for the tax-free church. More distraction from the reality of what we’re witnessing here. More excuses for a shitty, tribalistic view of the world - from one’s tiny microcosm. ...and more division, fear and hatred.

f*** sky-fairies. ...and f*** YOU if they’re ANY part of your contribution to a rational discourse.

But it doesn't. If anything, knowing that there is nothing after I die makes life more enjoyable and it makes you appreciate how wonderful life is, and the importance of being as kind and compassionate as much as you possibly can. If you need religion to make you feel better or to inform your moral values, then that's just a bit sad.
Like all Marxists, you seem to believe you’ve arrived on this planet in some pristine state that is actually holier than holy. I would suggest that you couldn’t possibly come to the conclusions you’ve arrived at without the religious histories that lie behind you.

In your case Stalin, theres nothing before you die either. Nothing.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom