Forest Hills, NY show 2019-09-07 selling 4 tickets for $99 (no fees) this weekend

(2)
I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.
Very good. That's really just a summary of Peter Zapffe's " The Last Messiah".
https://medium.com/after-us/the-last-messiah-930217041874

100%. Sadder still that it makes numbskulls think they can judge you because you choose to use your evolved/God given/accidental brain. There's a few great quotes from season 1 of True Detective where Matthew McConaughey's character basically says it all:

(1)
If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward then, brother, that person is a piece of shit.
(2)
I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

:rolleyes:

right True Detective is where its at.:crazy:
human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution WTF:lbf:???
the correct evolutionary process should have been from pebble to a rock to a Comet.:lbf:

maybe sniffing the blue textile color is not such a good idea.:crazy:

:rolleyes:

right True Detective is where its at.:crazy:
human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution WTF:lbf:???
the correct evolutionary process should have been from pebble to a rock to a Comet.:lbf:

maybe sniffing the blue textile color is not such a good idea.:crazy:
You are fairly slow to reply, dear Vagin Crotch Spunk.

God I hope he cancels. I foolishly bought a ticket in the heady aftermath of the Broadway shows and I just don't even want to go. Would much rather have my money back.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom