forming a line!

studder_baby!

lanky membER
ok. im goin to my first morrissey show in pomona..
and i would like to know around wat time do people
usually start lining up to see him??! i wanna be right
in front and my plan is to get there around 4. would that be too
late??... considering i heard that they might be filming on this date and there might be people forming earlier because of that??

thanks!

Re: forming a line! forming a line!!

ok. im goin to my first morrissey show in pomona..
and i would like to know around wat time do people
usually start lining up to see him??! i wanna be right
in front and my plan is to get there around 4. would that be too
late??... considering i heard that they might be filming on this date and there might be people forming earlier because of that??

thanks!

Wanna be in front? For Pomona, many will start to get in line right after the Indio show...so that means Saturday night!!!

a realistic answer would be at least 12. the earlier the better, but keep in mind people do very strange things...like waiting in line for a show for 15 hours only to head straight to the bar when the doors open.

i've been 50+ people back in line, but ended up on the rails at least twice at Morrissey shows and several times at other gigs

a little luck and a lot of patience.

that sux!. its cuz i got class. but now im being convinced to just skip the class! :) well thanx for lettin me know!!

Good to know! I was actually planning on getting there at 6pm :crazy:

a realistic answer would be at least 12. the earlier the better, but keep in mind people do very strange things...like waiting in line for a show for 15 hours only to head straight to the bar when the doors open.

i've been 50+ people back in line, but ended up on the rails at least twice at Morrissey shows and several times at other gigs

a little luck and a lot of patience.

I agree, I've found my way at the front at several gigs when people have been lining up all day. Not becuase I have pushed my way there but there is just a gap that developes after the support act. Most noticablt St Petersburg (Russia) and Bowery Ballroom, NY where I was almost leaning on the stage!

Back
Top Bottom