Forum members we've masturbated over.

Godlovesugly

Vintage Member
Please post pictures of the forum members you've spilt semen over...or if you're a girl who you've flicked your bean over.

Let me get the ball rolling

are there anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:
n1663592995_57162_5594.jpg

You seriously do love yourself...I've spilt some over you too, I have a thing for beards.

The weird thing is that I actually have a massive thing for beards. Did i ever tell you that? I'm not even joking.

The weird thing is that I actually have a massive thing for beards. Did i ever tell you that? I'm not even joking.

i don't mind if you knock one out while looking at my photo. you slut.

i don't mind if you knock one out while looking at my photo. you slut.

I used to be in love with (and still am with) my english teacher, he had a beard like that. I just can't shake it... they do something to me. But how dare you call me a slut! I only sleep with people after i've known them at least a day, cut me some slack.

I used to be in love with (and still am with) my english teacher, he had a beard like that. I just can't shake it... they do something to me. But how dare you call me a slut! I only sleep with people after i've known them at least a day, cut me some slack.

you can pretend i'm your teacher if you want. i'll teach you right up the arse.

you can pretend i'm your teacher if you want. i'll teach you right up the arse.

You're kind of terrifying. I don't know what else i expected coming on this sub forum, but still.

Please post pictures of the forum members you've spilt semen over...or if you're a girl who you've flicked your bean over.

**PIC REMOVED DUE TO TOS VIOLATION**

are there anymore?

Who is this?; I don't know her

Love PTxx.

**PICS REMOVED DUE TO TOS VIOLATION**

are there anymore?

What the.....have you saved my bloody photos? Is that not illegal? YIKES!:eek:

For some mad reason the photos disappeared so they're back up now
There's no reason that they'd be taken down because they're the very same ones uploaded by that particular posted, even the same url.

Tags
leave the pics scarlet = attention whore scarlets tits again stfu scarlet
Back
Top Bottom