Forum's Biggest Attention Seeker

You, easily.

Robby, all of them were banned. Want the list?
sure, but just yours, right?
what about other people?
mccarthy_list_2.jpg

i want names!

its actually not me, i only have 1 username, the people with loads of active usernames are far worse than me in every way i think :mad:

A true attention whore only needs one. Why would they allow their attention to be divided when it could all be for them? No real attention whore would do that.

A true attention whore only needs one. Why would they allow their attention to be divided when it could all be for them? No real attention whore would do that.
Good point.

Exactly. The fact that only a few people recognized any of the other names meant that if I'd done it to attract attention, I failed pretty miserably, huh?

Here's one:

oral-herpes.jpg

:D this is why I like you, I like you :eek:

After making some enquiries and doing a search it's EPBABY. What a patronising little shit this is. There's not a post which passes where she doesn't say hello/give a compliment/pretend to be the forum dibble/kiss ass and tell someone their a darling. WORM

After making some enquiries and doing a search it's EPBABY. What a patronising little shit this is. There's not a post which passes where she doesn't say hello/give a compliment/pretend to be the forum dibble/kiss ass and tell someone their a darling. WORM

oh no you di'nt!!! *snap snap snap* :cool:

Don't f*** with EPbabe. She's one of the few truly classy users here, and doesn't involve herself in silly arguments.

cool, i was waiting to hate you, now i do, thx...

I have a nomination, but I'm far too unpigstylike to divulge.

WTF??? :eek: :mad:

Tags
** daddy <3 me i can tag too i love you guise i miss nrith iamnicola kewpie and oye terence mcdrama not robby nplr defo nrith pwns joo oye terence poor robby robby is a star robby is my hero scarlet = attention whore thx for removing my name what about me?????? where is buzzetta? yeah probably robby
Back
Top Bottom