Frankly Vulgar bootleg

D

Davide

This is recorded live at the Pauley Pavillion in Westwood, USA on November 1st, 1991. Great sound as it's a soundboard recording! The gig was interrupted because of safety reason apparently... Enjoy!

Frankly Vulgar

Very very cool. Love the outro, when they're trying to get some sort of order in place.

to explain safey reasons-read this

the early nineties were an awesome time when morrissey could take all the fans wanting to touch him with admiration, just like you see in the video "the hulmerist video during sister im a'. this is a newspaper clip i saved from here in vegas in 1991 describing how much damage the fans caused to the concert hall. if you notice it even says how morrissey left early from so many fans on stage. those were the days. p.s. thank you davide
http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=307RGSWE9H2U70OOMPD43RBTVH

Understand the editing in Sister I'm A Poet

The Sister I'm a Poet video shows people coming on stage throughout the night of the Wolverhampton show.

91 was like many other tours where people wait until the encore to try to get on stage and often times the last song is cut short.

Pauly Pavilion was certainly different because people made the mad rush all at once in the middle of the show.

Back
Top Bottom