Fred Perry blue shirt

blackie

Anyone know where to get a Fred perry shirt like Morrissey wears in the picture where he is holding a baby? It's for a male friend of mine and I can only find blue polo shirts

thanks

Re: Blue fred perry shirt

It's unlikely that you will find that specific model because that seems to be one of the "Limited Edition Laurel Classics".

Look for that section on fredperry.com, under Shop > Limited Edition > Laurel Classics.

Moz's Fred Perry shirt

Has anyone seen a shirt for sale similar to the one Moz is wearing on the YOR cover? My boyf really likes it and it would make a nice change to check shirts! Have googled it or tried to but can only find Fred Perry polo shirts and a gingham shirt. Maybe its vintage... :(

Re: Moz's Fred Perry shirt

Has anyone seen a shirt for sale similar to the one Moz is wearing on the YOR cover? My boyf really likes it and it would make a nice change to check shirts! Have googled it or tried to but can only find Fred Perry polo shirts and a gingham shirt. Maybe its vintage... :(

I know just the person to help you, and so do you.:thumb:

That is a "Laurel's Classics Limited Edition" Fred Perry shirt. You can find some that are similar on their site, but I doubt that you will find the exact same model...

I have some of these Limited Edition shirts and when they're gone, that's it.

Go to bold street in liverpool.

I know just the person to help you, and so do you.:thumb:
I was just going to edit my post to reflect this lol... He's very resourceful. Mind you, the BBC tix had him stumped.

That is a "Laurel's Classics Limited Edition" Fred Perry shirt. You can find some that are similar on their site, but I doubt that you will find the exact same model...

I have some of these Limited Edition shirts and when they're gone, that's it.

Thanks for that :)

I was just going to edit my post to reflect this lol... He's very resourceful. Mind you, the BBC tix had him stumped.

Thanks for that :)

Those bbc tickets? Ask jukebox jury how "stumped":eek: I've just texted him and asked him about the shirt and his reply was, they had them in stock at xmas in a shop on bold street in liverpool.

Those bbc tickets? Ask jukebox jury how "stumped":eek: I've just texted him and asked him about the shirt and his reply was, they had them in stock at xmas in a shop on bold street in liverpool.

Cheers dolly. I am going to Liverpool on my 3 days off week after next. Hoping to go to a comedy club or summat and stop over so we'll have time for shopping. Are there, like, 10 million shops on this Bold Street or will we find it easily?

Cheers dolly. I am going to Liverpool on my 3 days off week after next. Hoping to go to a comedy club or summat and stop over so we'll have time for shopping. Are there, like, 10 million shops on this Bold Street or will we find it easily?

I can't think of the name, i'll ask your mate on saturday. But there's 2 shops that do Fred Perry, they're easy identified so if you just go in you'll see for yourself. He doesn't wear Fred Perry but i know his son's always rigged out in it. You can only but try Voodoo Doll.

The obvious is the Fred Perry store in liverpool one, but drome which was on bold st, but is now in liverpool one also do it. But rare classics are found in the little gaffs on bold st.

There's a sale on in flannels by the way:highfive:

I heard morrissey bought that shirt at the store on Melrose, called Poser. they carry limited stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom