'Free Morrissey' t-shirt added to Mporium UK

44638_free_morrissey_tshirt.jpg

20181023_143331.jpg

£25
There's a few new designs added, this one stood out.
http://uk.mporium.org/products/free-morrissey-white-t-shirt

Not sure of the thinking behind this one.
I didn't know he was trapped anywhere!? :)
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
The mantra of the extreme right wing in the UK has been “Free Tommy Robinson” this summer. We know that Morrissey publically sympathised with his incarceration. Why, I will never know.

As Morrissey spits his dummy over swathes of UK fans abandoning him, he just leaves me more convinced that my decision to walk away from him was the right thing to do.
FREE OUTRAGE

TR was a political prisoner, this is why millions of people sympathised with his incarceration, Moz was correct. But the T-Shirt is shite.

He was not a political prisoner at all. That’s factually incorrect. Just because he is politically outspoken, do not think for a minute that his sentencing had anything to do with that. It didn’t. It was about his actions in putting a court case at risk of collapse. He pleaded guilty to that charge.

When are you lot going to realise it's all about lining Steve's pockets, and it always has been?

£25? Go nuts.

Morrissey makes his living selling his music, tickets and merchandise. It's his job - do you work for free, just for the hell of it?

When are you lot going to realise it's all about lining Steve's pockets, and it always has been?

£25? Go nuts.
Yah. Pure rip off. And no artistry to it. Compare it to The Smiths t-shirts or even some of the Moz t-shirts. Pure waste of money.

only on morrisseysolo could a t shirt cause anger and in-fighting.
I got an email the other day where you DO get a free t shirt and postcard set when you buy a vinyl copy of high school.

The mantra of the extreme right wing in the UK has been “Free Tommy Robinson” this summer. We know that Morrissey publically sympathised with his incarceration. Why, I will never know.

As Morrissey spits his dummy over swathes of UK fans abandoning him, he just leaves me more convinced that my decision to walk away from him was the right thing to do.

You've not walked very far if you're still on here. Could be a mild case of Skinny-syndrome flaring up!

Heck, the arrival of a new t-shirt has brought all of the old bores out of their stinky bedrooms...WeirdUnclePeter, Benjaminge, uttertwataztec...times must be very hard. Still, Yer man is on tour soon enough, that will give you something to actually talk about.

It was empty/same dull setlist/it was brilliant/he did a vaguely obscure album track/he said something he shouldn't/he didn't say anything at all/it's all about the money...delete as appropriate.

I just realised there's a t-shirt on there that references the unreleased track from a few years ago 'Action is my middle name' - which is strange. I would really like a proper studio version of that song, I liked the studio in session version.

£25? Go nuts.
When are YOU? You post more frequently than ANY other user. f***ing Mark David Chapman.

I personally LOVE the shirt. Free Morrissey and all political prisoners!

Fek blikey. Now me reckon get it. It's that Brit Protestant/ Irish Catholic thing. Air Morrissey has been imprisoned in "H-Block" and since he is an Irish Catholic he needs to be freed. Reckon got it. I me reckon I will have to go down to the TMMG office in El Segundo this afternoon after tea and scrumpits and look in the dumpsters for this shirt so I can reckon wear it on Sunday mass at Our Lady of Malibu and hope Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy see me mate inn nnn n n n it.

Morrissey loves and supports Tommy Robinson! It’s not rocket science to understand that!

He was not a political prisoner at all. That’s factually incorrect. Just because he is politically outspoken, do not think for a minute that his sentencing had anything to do with that. It didn’t. It was about his actions in putting a court case at risk of collapse. He pleaded guilty to that charge.
When you say ‘putting a court case at risk of collapse’, he didn’t say anything that hadn’t already been made public knowledge by the media and the arresting officer said it was for an unspecified breach of the peace (it’s on video).

Morrissey doesn't understand that freedom works both ways. People are free to turn away from you. Boycotting is one of the most available freedoms people have. To walk away is the very definition of freedom.

Morrissey has always held himself captive. He needs to free himself, but he's not the type to take advice; especially at his age.

Making yourself as unlikable as possible is putting a target on your back, and when you walk around with a target on your back, someone's going to hit it.

Fek blikey. Now me reckon get it. It's that Brit Protestant/ Irish Catholic thing. Air Morrissey has been imprisoned in "H-Block" and since he is an Irish Catholic he needs to be freed. Reckon got it. I me reckon I will have to go down to the TMMG office in El Segundo this afternoon after tea and scrumpits and look in the dumpsters for this shirt so I can reckon wear it on Sunday mass at Our Lady of Malibu and hope Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy see me mate inn nnn n n n it.
I still don't get your shtick.

It's not funny. I really want it to be, but I'm always left tilting my head like a dog trying to make sense of a command.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom