Free - scraps of Mozzer's shirt(s), water bottles he's drank from, etc.

Tammy Waynette

I'm cleaning out some stuff and came across some things that I once cherished, but no longer feel the need to keep. My first thought was to try to sell these things, but I have no way of proving their authenticity and what on earth would be a decent asking price??? I then thought about just throwing them away, but I know how Moz fans are and I figured certainly one of you nutters would love to have these items. I'm giving these things away to the first person to ask for them. All I'm asking is that you pay for the postage. Here's what I'm giving away:

1) A scrap of towel that Moz used to wipe his face off during the gig in Gainesville, Florida, 11/8/97
2) A Dannon Natural Spring Water bottle that was Moz's stage water during the gig in Raleigh, N.C., 11/16/97
3) An Aquafina water bottle that was Moz's stage water during the gig in St. Louis, Missouri, 5/22/07
4) A FIJI water bottle that was Moz's stage water during the gig in Greenville, S.C., 11/4/07
5) Three large pieces of Moz's shirts from various gigs. I know at least one of these scraps is from the gig in Atlanta, Georgia, 7/20/07, but I can't remember the other two.
6) A Yves Saint Laurent shirt button from Moz's shirt from the gig in Myrtle Beach, S.C., 7/21/07

I've held on to some of these things for over 20 years, and it's time to pass them on to someone that may appreciate them. If no one wants them, I'm happy to recycle the bottles and toss the shirt scraps in the bin. Let me know. First come, first served.

This makes me think of August 1st, 1996. There were people hanging around behind the Schnitzer Hall in Portland, openly worshipping a pizza box with a few slices and some crust. I was breathlessly offered some of ROBERT SMITH'S PIZZA!!! The people soiling themselves over a few cold slices of greasy pepperoni just couldn't understand why I wasn't interested. Didn't I like the show? What could be wrong with me? I just found it silly, that's all.

I'm cleaning out some stuff and came across some things that I once cherished, but no longer feel the need to keep. My first thought was to try to sell these things, but I have no way of proving their authenticity and what on earth would be a decent asking price??? I then thought about just throwing them away, but I know how Moz fans are and I figured certainly one of you nutters would love to have these items. I'm giving these things away to the first person to ask for them. All I'm asking is that you pay for the postage. Here's what I'm giving away:

1) A scrap of towel that Moz used to wipe his face off during the gig in Gainesville, Florida, 11/8/97
2) A Dannon Natural Spring Water bottle that was Moz's stage water during the gig in Raleigh, N.C., 11/16/97
3) An Aquafina water bottle that was Moz's stage water during the gig in St. Louis, Missouri, 5/22/07
4) A FIJI water bottle that was Moz's stage water during the gig in Greenville, S.C., 11/4/07
5) Three large pieces of Moz's shirts from various gigs. I know at least one of these scraps is from the gig in Atlanta, Georgia, 7/20/07, but I can't remember the other two.
6) A Yves Saint Laurent shirt button from Moz's shirt from the gig in Myrtle Beach, S.C., 7/21/07

I've held on to some of these things for over 20 years, and it's time to pass them on to someone that may appreciate them. If no one wants them, I'm happy to recycle the bottles and toss the shirt scraps in the bin. Let me know. First come, first served.
I'm very interested if any of it's still available. My email is [email protected]

I have a large number of shirt scraps for sale £45:99 each if anyone is interested :thumb:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Think of all that DNA :saliva and sweat. We could clone our own Mozza the Moo. I can get someone to do some DNA sequencing at work.

Think of all that DNA :saliva and sweat. We could clone our own Mozza the Moo. I can get someone to do some DNA sequencing at work.
And since he never had a mother, we could roast him on the barbecue with zero guilt.

Hello,
I would be interested in the button. A friend is going through a very bad time (for about a year) which just keeps on getting worse, and I think the button may help her up as a good luck token. She is a massive Smiths fan, and when she could, she traveled around the world to see them.

Could you please let me know what you would like for it.

Regards,
Jonathan.

[email protected]

I had my hand on one of his shirts about 5 years ago. Finally gave up before I knew they cut them up! Was probably the only opportunity i’ll ever get. An available fragment would put my mind to rest on the subject. So a “yes” from me if you can spare.

What a nice thing to do....

Back
Top Bottom