Free Speech banned at Morrissey-Solo

SNS22

Not Dead Yet
And here I thought things had changed around here..... :rolleyes:

And here I thought things had changed around here..... :rolleyes:

hahahaha you should have known, youuuu shouuuuuuld haaaave knooooooown

oh well back to my homework, i really should start it

WTF?

Kewpie said she got a PM from him. Can we be sure it's him by the way?
And if it's him he'll post something else hopefully.

WTF?

Kewpie said she got a PM from him. Can we be sure it's him by the way?
And if it's him he'll post something else hopefully.

I think I said that yes, the fact that it was a certain repeat trouble-maker who posted it, it does make it suspicious...but until we hear otherwise, we do have the right to speculate on the validity of the claim...

Above all, we do have the right to discuss anything that isn't slanderous or vile, or insults the intelligent of the moderators

I think I said that yes, the fact that it was a certain repeat trouble-maker who posted it, it does make it suspicious...but until we hear otherwise, we do have the right to speculate on the validity of the claim...

Above all, we do have the right to discuss anything that isn't slanderous or vile, or insults the intelligent of the moderators

I want Kuiper to pm me, then. why would he only PM kewpie? PM ME KUIPER I WANT TO EXCHANGE LASAGNA RECIPES!

I'm definetly not saying Kewpie was lying about the PM. I have no reason not to believe her, and I hope she did get it and Kuip is fine.

BUT

I don't see why it was locked. If somebody would explain it then we would all understand and there would be no more threads like this.

I'm definetly not saying Kewpie was lying about the PM. I have no reason not to believe her, and I hope she did get it and Kuip is fine.

BUT

I don't see why it was locked. If somebody would explain it then we would all understand and there would be no more threads like this.

i dont believe her because i dont think Kuiper's the kind of guy who wouldnt post and go "Guys chill its ok im still here that guys a douche!" if he IS The kind of guy that makes us worry well for shame!

BUT

This is what I was suggesting but only got told off, no reply.

oh for christ sake, why? cause a thread was locked?

utter rubbish.

Well, yes I am joking....but a thread shouldn't be locked just because someone asked us to stop posting and people refused....

It's the principle, not the point..

Am I making sense?

Well, yes I am joking....but a thread shouldn't be locked just because someone asked us to stop posting and people refused....

It's the principle, not the point..

Am I making sense?

Well I made my point, I am not wasting my time on it. Of course you can talk about what you like as everyone does.
My opinion is this is yet another moaning thread but please carry on and you get it all off your chest.

BUT

I dont like to talk for someone, I think I read Kewpie mentioned that it was a troll thread so on....
but dont for one 2nd come across as no threads like this would be made, of course they would ( I am not meaning you would make one Cassius when I say that) It seems to be the solo way.

I dont like to talk for someone, I think I read Kewpie mentioned that it was a troll thread so on....
but dont for one 2nd come across as no threads like this would be made, of course they would ( I am not meaning you would make one Cassius when I say that) It seems to be the solo way.

I didn't mean that they would never be made again, I was referring to ones made about this subject, about Kuiper. Of course there would always be threads like this.

Hey dudes. Thanks for your concern but I'm fine. :) God bless all you Solo users.

Well, I don't know you but you have no idea how happy I am to see you alive. ;) Take care.

Back
Top Bottom