Fri June 4th - Meat Is Murder special at HDIF in Brixton

ianw

Hi everyone,

I decided to hold off on doing our Meat Is Murder special in Feb as there seemed to be a few other events then (understandably, as that's the month the album originally came out). But I still wanted to mark the 25 year anniversary, so here's our special.

Hope you can make it!
Ian

-----------

How Does It Feel To Be Loved?
Friday June 4th
Canterbury Arms, Canterbury Crescent, Brixton, SW9 7QD, 9pm-2am. £4 for members, £6 for non members. Membership is free from http://www.howdoesitfeel.co.uk
Guest DJ: Colm McCrory (Help Stamp Out Loneliness)

To celebrate 25 years of "Meat Is Murder", we'll be playing every track from the album over the course of the night

We play:

The Smiths * The Supremes * The Go-Betweens * Dusty Springfield * Belle & Sebastian * Love * Tammi Terrell * Aztec Camera * The Ronettes * Orange Juice * Beach Boys * The Temptations * Velvet Underground * Felt * The Shangri-Las * Primal Scream * Otis Redding * The Field Mice * Dexys Midnight Runners * Camera Obscura * The Four Tops * Melba Moore * The Orchids

Thanks for this, will of course try to make it, even if alone!

HDIF nights are legendery so am very much looking forward to this one.

Don't play Headmaster Ritual or Barbarism Begins at Home too early and save I Want the One I can't Have untill last.....

Tags
brixton club hdif meat is murder smiths
Back
Top Bottom