From Northern Ireland, Morrissey's Secret Irish Folk Album - The Ulster Fry / FB

BRILLIANT!!! I laughed my a$$ off. It has to be some Morrissey-tuned vocal plug-in that they are using, rather than a person actually having that exact voice tone, but it's absolutely terrific stuff. The "William..." melody was hilarious, I played that 10 times.

Me again. The vocals on the Christmas vid are really high quality with no electronic assistance, but the folk one I would say has to have a 'Morrissey' plug-in. I'm certain something like that can be created.

Me again. The vocals on the Christmas vid are really high quality with no electronic assistance, but the folk one I would say has to have a 'Morrissey' plug-in. I'm certain something like that can be created.
Yes, it's a dildo roughly the size of a longshoreman's forearm. You plug it in, and poof! Instant Morrissey.

as someone wrote, I would buy it, due all the media attack on Morrissey about being right wing...[hey Nigel Farage on guitars, why does he get no attacks in papers, TV news, internet ,etc. for being responsable for the Brexit soap]is this a bit a laugh and not to be taken that serious, but it''s great how they made the clip about Morrissey Irish album.

irish.jpg

:rolleyes:

Poor :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: was never happy with himself. His so called attempted 'career' tanked, never amounted to anything.:)
then he went bald and couldnt deal with it.:frowning: he went for the Hair Helmet wig look making him look like a life sized matchstick the poor twat.

Then his neurosis kicked and he started getting tats ALL over himself.:worried: Dreadful. Then the running around in areas he should not have run around in .:rage:
look at the results: Curtains doh:
I think you meant to say that Morrissey went bald, right?

The irish have always been communists and I say it is down to malnutrition from only having a potato to share since the battle of Scrotum back in 1646 (any combo of numbers will do really they are just taking the piss).

Roy Keane is the only example of a real man that came from Ireland. The rest are driving rusty Skoda's and keeping the number one position as the country in the world with the most rapists.

Slainte!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom