From Northern Ireland, Morrissey's Secret Irish Folk Album - The Ulster Fry / FB

:rolleyes:

Poor :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: was never happy with himself. His so called attempted 'career' tanked, never amounted to anything.:)
then he went bald and couldnt deal with it.:frowning: he went for the Hair Helmet wig look making him look like a life sized matchstick the poor twat.

Then his neurosis kicked and he started getting tats ALL over himself.:worried: Dreadful. Then the running around in areas he should not have run around in .:rage:
look at the results: Curtains doh:

O.K... I'll be the first one to say it:
The idiocy that sometimes ends up getting chosen for the front page here has almost no rivals when it comes to being absolutely pointless...

Maybe the only rival I can imagine would be Mr. Sam as the editor of M-Central...

It really looks like a competition. LOL, I love Morrissey, but his different *editors* are somehow a nightmare (no personal problems with David, Sam, and the Famous guy... probably nice chaps, probably not the best suited to post interesting things!).

P.S,
I will get a hat, probably not red, with a sign that reads: "MAKE MORRISSEY KETAMINE (AGAIN)".

(some sort of protest against David and Sam or whatever).

P.S,
I will get a hat, probably not red, with a sign that reads: "MAKE MORRISSEY KETAMINE (AGAIN)".

(some sort of protest against David and Sam or whatever).

o_OI’m not anti-David :lbf: actually I’m not anti anything, well, not much.

o_OI’m not anti-David :lbf: actually I’m not anti anything, well, not much.

I'm not anti-David and I'm not anti-Sam either. I simply mean that if there was a competition about who is able to create the most nonsensical and weird front page, I would say that they are even.

Nothing personal against any of them... they are simply not the most amazing editors I know (which is fine, it's not easy to choose relevant things all the time... and it's easy to paste morrissey albums on the most random photos possible all the time, but sometimes we may have an inner voice that says: "maybe this photoshop joke is not SO interesting as to show it to the world... there's some life and other things beyond the "memes").

I think David has done a terrible job of maintaining this forum.

We all know his grievances with M are extremely personal. tbh I think it's pretty insane that he's spent the better part of two decades concern trolling Morrissey while insisting to himself (and to those on this forum) that he's merely supporting the 1st and 14th amendments of the US Constitution.

I’m actually reluctant to tell new people I meet that I’m a Morrissey fan

Don’t know how you would define ‘Morrissey fan’. But I don’t see why you would tell people that you are one. Actually you can tell people that you once were, seems to be the trendy thing to do in this climate of M-deniers.

Or you can tell people that you are still a collector of Morrissey’s work, then they might want an explanation as to why would you collect and support an artist whose views you dislike and consider to be a ‘racist’.

I can’t remember the last time I introduced myself to someone or
identified so strongly with that label that I would consider it important enough as an icebreaker in social situations.

He should go on tour there then so all the British people can purchase tickets to voice their support for him.

You misread my post. I didn’t anywhere in my post say that people agreed or disagreed with his views.

Don’t think it would be such a wise move by Morrissey to tour in Soviet Britain at the moment, especially in this climate of M-denial.

Last edited:
Don’t know how you would define ‘Morrissey fan’. But I don’t see why you would tell people that you are one.

I like to share my passions and interests with people, that’s what people do, they share and talk.
Do you even know any real people? Or are you just surrounded by blow up dolls and cardboard cut outs.

I’d always tried to get my mates and family into the Smiths, I thought their music was so important, it needed to be heard, I drove people mad with my enthusiasm. That’s what I meant, but you’re such a f***in c*** tho arnt ya always coming with the twatty response, did I say it was an ice breaker? Did I say I go up to random people and say “Hi, I like Morrissey” - you’re such a f***ing gimp, no wonder you’ve got no mates.

I like to share my passions and interests with people, that’s what people do, they share and talk.
Do you even know any real people? Or are you just surrounded by blow up dolls and cardboard cut outs.

I’d always tried to get my mates and family into the Smiths, I thought their music was so important, it needed to be heard, I drove people mad with my enthusiasm. That’s what I meant, but you’re such a f***in c*** tho arnt ya always coming with the twatty response, did I say it was an ice breaker? Did I say I go up to random people and say “Hi, I like Morrissey” - you’re such a f***ing gimp, no wonder you’ve got no mates.

Wanted to reply back kindly to this at first, but as I read on and your Tourettes kicked in, well, can anyone be bothered to try and converse with an obvious :crazy: like you? How sad.

Wanted to reply back kindly to this at first, but as I read on and your Tourettes kicked in, well, can anyone be bothered to try and converse with an obvious :crazy: like you? How sad.

You can’t converse, you’re mode of communicate is completely one-side & reactionary. You never say nowt decent anyway, you don’t contribute to a conversation. You’re constantly on guard, that’s your job, you sit there all day waiting, with your keyboard, for someone to say something you don’t like. You’re Morrissey’s Rottweiler, that’s learned to type.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom