From TTY

Franissey

Senior Citizen Discount
Morrisseysworld.blogspot

14 May 2011

Morrissey would like it known that the site known as Morrisseysworld.blogspot is fake. Morrissey has no connection with the site and is therefore not the author of anything written on the site.

But I thought Morrissey never went online? So...how would he know about some idiot's blog?

Because someone told him? OK. And of course because he does go online, but let's stick with the first theory.

Either way, it is odd that he would need to call out this blogger. No one who is even remotely familiar with/enamored of Morrissey would read the blog and think it was the real deal.

So yeah, it's strange he would call attention to it, but hey. Baby's got his reasons I'm sure.

I wonder how long it will be before he releases a statement informing us that his Mother does not have a Twitter account?

I was just thinking about all those times he refused to respond to racism charges (and it was probably the right move); now he's responding to some nobody who is writing a fake blog of him.

Creepy.

I wonder how long it will be before he releases a statement informing us that his Mother does not have a Twitter account?
]

I thought the same.
I don't kbnnow if he surfs on the internet but of course Julia keeps hum up-to-date of everything. Don't you think he doesn't know what happens here, do you?

See what he says 'bout go surfing...on the internet

Last edited by a moderator:
That blog is by far and away the best thing Morrissey has put his name to for a while!! Recommended reading, particularly the 2009 tour excerpts, the autobiogrpahy particualrly Wossy and his Kwispy Kwemes and the irrational hatred of Alexis "fashion guru" Petridis.

Comic genius with too much time on your hands, please keep it coming

So, now we should take anything appears on the web (this site included) about him as true, until his official denial, right? :lbf:

Totally pointless unfunny blog written by some stupid graphomaniac.

Last edited:
graphomaniac

Great word! :D

Back
Top Bottom