Full Morrissey interview on news.com.au: Donald Trump, Miley Cyrus, Prince Harry, unreleased Smiths

Exclusive: Morrissey on Donald Trump, Miley Cyrus, Prince Harry and unreleased Smiths material - news.com.au
By Cameron Adams, News Corp Australia Network

There's so much here. But, forgive me - calling George Galloway and Nigel Farage liberal educators - what f***ing world does he live in. f***ing hell. he's finally lost it.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
contrary to this PC fantasy world certain people feel the need to construct for themselves. islam is a religion. prior to the 700s a.d. there was not a single muslim in the world.

i would add they once already tried to invade and overrun the west but say that would probably be racist too, so it best to erase it from our collective history as if it never happened.
:head-smack:

thats a ridiculous thing to say. that article is irrational and stupid.

muslims are NOT a race but you can be RACIST? how the f does that work? if there are NO races how can someone be a racist.

i dont understand the need to defend this ideology.

I'm not defending it, you f***ing dolt, I'm pointing out your barely hidden racism.

If you want to know a foreing view, the worst expresion of racism is not UKIP. It's colonialism and invasions of other countries with fake excuses just because they have natural resources invaders don't like to pay their fair price for.
I don't see a lot of UK self called progressive people protesting against Malvinas (Falklands) colonialism or against Irak invasion, for example. In fact, all the contrary. Morrissey, accussed of racism, made a strong statement against colonialism about Malvinas. Why is that? He loves England and nobody wants to see his country linked with colonialism and war crimes, only to favour rich people businesses. Because the truth is English working class is not living in a paradise. They have to beg EU for education for their children.
EU, on another hand, is just fascism 2.0

I'm not defending it, you f***ing dolt, I'm pointing out your barely hidden racism.

o FFS you not only ARE defending it, you come to its defense every chance you get. you go out of your way posting idiotic articles in its defense.

If you want to know a foreing view, the worst expresion of racism is not UKIP. It's colonialism and invasions of other countries with fake excuses just because they have natural resources invaders don't like to pay their fair price for.
I don't see a lot of UK self called progressive people protesting against Malvinas (Falklands) colonialism or against Irak invasion, for example. In fact, all the contrary. Morrissey, accussed of racism, made a strong statement against colonialism about Malvinas. Why is that? He loves England and nobody wants to see his country linked with colonialism and war crimes, only to favour rich people businesses. Because the truth is English working class is not living in a paradise. They have to beg EU for education for their children.
EU, on another hand, is just fascism 2.0

i dont know about that, that is conspiracy theory nonsense. the west wants to steal the oil from the east. well, when are we getting it? they still seem to be some of the richest countries in the world.

the people who run argentina are as 'colonialists' as the british in the falklands. sorry but true.

o FFS you not only ARE defending it, you come to its defense every chance you get. you go out of your way posting idiotic articles in its defense.
No I'm not, try pushing your clearly unspectacular brain into a little more action. f***ing idiot. Go ahead and have the last word. I shan't be engaging with your feeble racism any longer.

i dont know about that, that is conspiracy theory nonsense. the west wants to steal the oil from the east. well, when are we getting it? they still seem to be some of the richest countries in the world.

the people who run argentina are as 'colonialists' as the british in the falklands. sorry but true.

Invasions are not a theory. They are a fact and UK is the main accomplice. Like CIA intelligence operations to produce fake revolutions around the world. No news here, the same old story.
So I find it has a lot of sense that Farage supports the position of protecting innocent common people against revenge. You can't be an open society when you have a moral debt with the rest of the world. The Queen and her family live in castles, innocent common people are on the streets.

About Malvinas, ruling classes are the same everywhere. Colonialism is colonialism. UK have both.

Invasions are not a theory. They are a fact and UK is the main accomplice. Like CIA intelligence operations to produce fake revolutions around the world. No news here, the same old story.
So I find it has a lot of sense that Farage supports the position of protecting innocent common people against revenge. You can't be an open society when you have a moral debt with the rest of the world. The Queen and her family live in castles, innocent common people are on the streets.

About Malvinas, ruling classes are the same everywhere. Colonialism is colonialism. UK have both.

except i think the peeps in the Falklands were chilling, when ARGENTINA invaded, not the UK.

I have oft wondered if back in their Camden days, Jake and Morrissey spent a week-end or two paki-bashing.
Yep. Seriously.
Well there weren't heaps of things to do and they had a lot of free time.

I picture them planning a romantic escapade around the cornershop... Once the thought would have made me laugh (Jake getting over-excited under his balaclava....), now I wouldn't put something like that past them. Now I know Morrissey hunts website owners like dentists hunt lions...A few things fall into place.

Morrissey has always had a fondness for f***wits, I can see him dating a white supremacist, bitching about Emirs in Knightsbrige over tea and spongecake... Even now... Would he do more than bitching, if he had a risk-free opportunity? Well... Does Nigel enjoy a pint?

Ah Jake. That colourful character (well, mostly white, actually). The stories he could tell.

except i think the peeps in the Falklands were chilling, when ARGENTINA invaded, not the UK.

That war was another terrible idea made by a foreing supported dictatorship.

But it's not called invasion when you land in your own territory, it's called recovery attempt.

On the long run, the payment of the favour received by Margaret Thatcher to keep those little islands and boost her ego transformed UK in someone else's puppet. That's her heritage for her people: she transformed her country in a colony. If the worst happens and Trap is ellected, I see UK dancing at the move of his finger in crazy adventures of blood, it's like when you get involved in business with the mob.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's how it's going to be, Einstein.

its called economics. the law of supply and demand. if there is no demand for 2 million pound apts the price will go down unless maintained artificially.
we saw that type of thing happen worldwide just a few years ago when real estate prices plummeted.:grin:

No I'm not, try pushing your clearly unspectacular brain into a little more action. f***ing idiot. Go ahead and have the last word. I shan't be engaging with your feeble racism any longer.

from your the stupid article you posted:

"Cultural racism, therefor, happens when certain people perceive their beliefs and customs as being 'culturally' superior (as opposed to superior superior LOL) to the beliefs and customs of other groups of people"

LOL well yes i think my custom of respecting gay rights is superior to the custom of throwing them off roofs or shooting them LOL guilty as charged.
what a bunch of stupidity.

That war was another terrible idea made by a foreing supported dictatorship.

But it's not called invasion when you land in your own territory, it's called recovery attempt.

On the long run, the payment of the favour received by Margaret Thatcher to keep those little islands and boost her ego transformed UK in someone else's puppet. That's her heritage for her people: she transformed her country in a colony. If the worst happens and Trap is ellected, I see UK dancing at the move of his finger in crazy adventures of blood, it's like when you get involved in business with the mob.

the Crusades then were a recovery attempt.
anyways, the falkland were uninhabited when the Europeans arrived, i think france and england, argentina didnt even exist so i cant see how they can make a claim on it.

from your the stupid article you posted:

"Cultural racism, therefor, happens when certain people perceive their beliefs and customs as being 'culturally' superior (as opposed to superior superior LOL) to the beliefs and customs of other groups of people"

LOL well yes i think my custom of respecting gay rights is superior to the custom of throwing them off roofs or shooting them LOL guilty as charged.
what a bunch of stupidity.

You f***ing idiot. What part of I'm not defending anything did you miss? Thick shit. I oppose all forms of subjugation. Christ, you racists just keep showing everyone how to push that density boundary.

You f***ing idiot. What part of I'm not defending anything did you miss? Thick shit. I oppose all forms of subjugation. Christ, you racists just keep showing everyone how to push that density boundary.

wait a second: YOU POSTED THE ARTICLE!!!
if you condemn the application of sharia law vis a vis gays, YOU ARE A RACIST by way of your own article. you are performing cultural racism.

wait a second: YOU POSTED THE ARTICLE!!!
if you condemn the application of sharia law vis a vis gays, YOU ARE A RACIST by way of your own article. you are performing cultural racism.

And there you have it ladies and gentleman; the moonhowling f***wittery of someone who doesn't deny their racism, and in whose world up=down. I'll let you all savour the supreme cognitive dissonance that allows this to occur. There's more of this spectacular arse-biscuitry to follow, so settle down, and await the next instalment.

And there you have it ladies and gentleman; the moonhowling f***wittery of someone who doesn't deny their racism, and in whose world up=down. I'll let you all savour the supreme cognitive dissonance that allows this to occur. There's more of this spectacular arse-biscuitry to follow, so settle down, and await the next instalment.

LOL you got caught in your own bullshit.
lets cut to the chase, very simple and to the point: do you believe the customs and beliefs in the West, lets say the UK, vis a vis the treatment of women and gays is SUPERIOR to the customs of beliefs towards gays of Muslim countries that engage in Sharia Law? very simple a yes or no will suffice. in other words, do you think its BETTER to respect gay rights or to not respect gay rights. or do you think that when you say something is better automatically the racist alarm goes off?

LOL you got caught in your own bullshit.
lets cut to the chase, very simple and to the point: do you believe the customs and beliefs in the West, lets say the UK, vis a vis the treatment of women and gays is SUPERIOR to the customs of beliefs towards gays of Muslim countries that engage in Sharia Law? very simple a yes or no will suffice. in other words, do you think its BETTER to respect gay rights or to not respect gay rights. or do you think that when you say something is better automatically the racist alarm goes off?

No I didn't, you racist c***. And, just to emphasise that you cannot read and you're thick as pigshit, I already stated I deplore ALL subjugation, no matter who is doing it, and to whom. You clearly missed that, you thick f***er. So let your tiny brain process that and come back with more poorly-worked out bollocks that reinforces your disgusting racist views.

Tags
england is mine movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom