Full Morrissey interview on news.com.au: Donald Trump, Miley Cyrus, Prince Harry, unreleased Smiths

Exclusive: Morrissey on Donald Trump, Miley Cyrus, Prince Harry and unreleased Smiths material - news.com.au
By Cameron Adams, News Corp Australia Network

There's so much here. But, forgive me - calling George Galloway and Nigel Farage liberal educators - what f***ing world does he live in. f***ing hell. he's finally lost it.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Where Morrissey is concerned the media don't post stories in support of him. Never have done and never will. They are always looking for something inflammatory that Morrissey will say so they can pillory him. Sort of like the mods on this site, LOL. But that's the way the game works.

So that's a no then. There's two explanations. The conspiratorial one you put above which you can never, ever, prove due to lack of anything other than the circumstantial evidence you think you see - or that there are no or very few reporters with anything positive to print on these matters. Clearly your entrenched position means you are are only ever going to take the tin-foil hat route - I understand that. Or could it just possibly be that there's nothing you like in the press because it's an accurate reflection of the things the man says and does? Think really, really hard. And all you are ever going to do is complain.

Last edited:
So that's a no then. There's two explanations. The conspiratorial one you put above which you can never, ever, prove due to lack of anything other than the circumstantial evidence you think you see - or that there are no or very few reporters with anything positive to print on these matters. Clearly your entrenched position means you are are only ever going to take the tin-foil hat route - I understand that. Or could it just possibly be that there's nothing you like in the press because it's an accurate reflection of the things the man says and does? Think really, really hard. And all you are ever going to do is complain.

Not really dude. There are parts of the interview I don't agree with. I don't see Galloway as a liberal educator. However you were quick to say Morrissey was racist due to his comments about the new mayor. From what I've read in the press no-one but you has claimed that.

Morrissey has denigrated so many politicians over the years but the minute he takes a kick at a Muslim one you automatically brand him racist. I'd say, and its pretty clear to anyone who visits this site, that the one with the entrenched view is you. What's even funnier is you can't see it.

I don't know what to say, except than you've been brainwashed.

Seems you are the one brainwashed. How do you expect Bernie to pay for all the free programs his loafing followers expect? By taking it from the likes of Moz, raiding his Swiss accounts-after he raids Wall Street and the banks. You have to have the mental acumen of a child to follow that Bernie.
Everyday there is a Muslim incident but the only ones that cant be criticized are Muslims LOL lets blame on everything but that vicious religion.

From what I've read in the press no-one but you has claimed it.

That female "journalist" from the Guardian claimed it as well in her "article" that Skinny posted. So there you have it. Maybe he should write for the Guardian. Same way of thinking, apparently.

I'm curious to know how Farage is racist? Because he wants tougher immigration control? I'm struggling to see how that's racist.

Farage isn't a racist. Show me an example of him dismissing over a billion people as a 'sub-species'.

What is "Thump" supposed to mean? Couldn't he use Dump or Sump or Lump? Chump?

Here, Morrissey. You're welcome.
http://www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi?Word=Trump&typeofrhyme=perfect&org1=syl&org2=l&org3=y

'Thump' just shows how Morrissey's famed witty banter has deserted him.

'People will now vote for Thump in order to stop Clinton, or they will vote for Clinton to stop Thump, which means that people only vote in order to stop someone who is bad, but they do not vote for someone because they are good.'

"Each time you vote, you support the process"

Just STFU Morrissey. You missed Brexit. You're irrelevant.

You clearly have no idea about British politics. Calling Nigel Farage and George Galloway 'liberal educators' is going full Adolf. He's f***ing nuts. And in the very next sentence - I can just about see the animal welfare point, but it comes over as a dig at a Muslim - Sadiq Khan. Whatever else you may think, he's gone full racist, and it f***ing stinks.

It's singularly ill-advised to single out Halal without mentioning Kosher. He's an opportunistic, careerist troll who flirts with controversial views to garner attention. He'd hardly get attention for his music or writing these days.

Thoughts:
CNN decides elections? They spend too much time bending over backwards to show they are not liberal. Morrissey really doesn't understand elections in the US. Maybe that comes from living in LA but most of the country is conservative overwhelmingly state by state.....even though a slight majority of the people are liberal overall. It comes down to swing states, and how the candidates sway the middle independents in those states that decides elections and how much they motivate their supporters to vote for them. Social democratic values are usually painted as a welfare state for illegal immigrants. Not to mention that he is Jewish and that often won't play well with the undecided Christians.

How can anyone support Farage *AND Sanders? I don't know enough about Farage, but from what I do know...

He is trying to be coy about a Marr reunion by saying it is unimportant...I suppose that is better than the Smiths is dead. We get that you are tired of being asked the question....but dont pretend no one cares about it.

If you don't know anything about Nigel, why mention him?

Morrissey's support of Nigel Farage indicates he is a 100% BREXIT supporter.

Take him back to dear old Blighty
Put him on a train to Whalley Range

It indicates no such thing. He kept his trap shut throughout the build up to Brexit. Any attempt now to jump on the bandwagon will just make him look even more silly.

If you honestly can't see why Nigel Farage is racist you are simply beyond hope. Moz has turned into an Alf Garnett of epic proportions. His views are inflammatory, narrow minded and the worst kind of Little Englander hogwash. The man would saddle with Jimmy Saville to remain contrary.

Nigel Farage isn't racist. Inflammatory hogwash? How about 'sub-species' and Norwegian victims of terrorism being no more than fast food chickens? Morrissey is just a media troll but it gives the media trolls at The Guardian some more clickbait to comfort themselves with as they too adjust to be totally irrelevant after Brexit.

I agree, farage is a racist, I said in my last post that I'm not keen on Galloway or Farage, but how can morrissey have gone full racist when he's praising George Galloway? The left wing loony who would quite happily invite every Muslim in the world to live in the uk and have us all living under sharia law

Nigel Farage is not a racist.

George Galloway is not a racist.

Morrissey is not a racist, but Morrissey uses race issues to inflame media debates.

He's happy to pillory Khan for being a Muslim (on the assumption that he eats Halal meat), while heaping praise on meat-munching Englishmen like Farage.

He is very selective in his outrage.

Of course Khan eats halal meat, Muslims are not allowed to be vegetarian, the only exception is health reasons

There's no such broad restriction on Muslims not being vegetarians, although it's true that it's not part of the mainstream culture like other ethnic/religious groups, so may be viewed with suspicion among conservatives.

But as usual, making generic assumptions about 'Muslims' as if they're a homogeneous unit doesn't usually lead to anything useful (unless you're a Murdock group hack).

Last edited:
Yes, that's right. And Catholics are not allowed to use birth control....so none of them do.

A Muslim who does not follow the proper dictates of Koran is considered an apostate. Try saying you dont follow Islam in a Muslim country and check what happens.

According to Islamic Law there are no grounds upon which one can argue that animals should not be killed for food. The Islamic legal opinion on this issue is based on clear Qur’anic verses. Muslims are not only prohibited from eating certain food, but also may not choose to prohibit themselves food that is allowed by Islam. Accordingly vegetarianism is not permitted unless on grounds such as unavailability or medical necessity. Vegetarianism is not allowed under the pretext of giving priority to the interest of animals because such decisions are God’s prerogative.

So you are in danger of being considered an apostate, and you know what the likely result is of being considered one of those LOL

A Muslim who does not follow the proper dictates of Koran is considered an apostate. Try saying you dont follow Islam in a Muslim country and check what happens.

According to Islamic Law there are no grounds upon which one can argue that animals should not be killed for food. The Islamic legal opinion on this issue is based on clear Qur’anic verses. Muslims are not only prohibited from eating certain food, but also may not choose to prohibit themselves food that is allowed by Islam. Accordingly vegetarianism is not permitted unless on grounds such as unavailability or medical necessity. Vegetarianism is not allowed under the pretext of giving priority to the interest of animals because such decisions are God’s prerogative.

So you are in danger of being considered an apostate, and you know what the likely result is of being considered one of those LOL

Is "murder" now permitted by the Catholic hierarchy?

Tags
england is mine movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom