Full Morrissey interview on news.com.au: Donald Trump, Miley Cyrus, Prince Harry, unreleased Smiths

Exclusive: Morrissey on Donald Trump, Miley Cyrus, Prince Harry and unreleased Smiths material - news.com.au
By Cameron Adams, News Corp Australia Network

There's so much here. But, forgive me - calling George Galloway and Nigel Farage liberal educators - what f***ing world does he live in. f***ing hell. he's finally lost it.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is actually a superb post and shows a clarity of thinking and grasp of the deeper political issues at play than anything UncleSkinny is able to rebut with. I spent the weekend watching old re-runs of Christopher Hitchens destroying people in debates and the discourse here reminds me of something similar. Your political position is very very well thought out and your elucidate your point of view far more succinctly than 'Farage is a racist!' Kudos to you.
Yeah I think the issue though is that Farage advocates a type of destructive, self-serving jingoistic "the sky is falling" populism that would still be the case regardless of any of his positions on Europe, and as such, probably damages the case of more rational critics of the EU.

(Some of these claims about the supposedly fascistic nature of the EU are boggling to say the least. Their attitude to Greece for example is shameful, but supporting wars for oil? I believe that was good old Blair. Here's a blast from the past: EU allies unite against Iraq war. No need to mention the UK's politically expedient weapons deals to Saudi (and other murky corners of the planet). )

And there you have it ladies and gentleman; the moonhowling f***wittery of someone who doesn't deny their racism, and in whose world up=down. I'll let you all savour the supreme cognitive dissonance that allows this to occur. There's more of this spectacular arse-biscuitry to follow, so settle down, and await the next instalment.
Who are you performing for? "ladies and gentlemen," really?

Yeah I think the issue though is that Farage advocates a type of destructive, self-serving jingoistic "the sky is falling" populism that would still be the case regardless of any of his positions on Europe, and as such, probably damages the case of more rational critics of the EU.

(Some of these claims about the supposedly fascistic nature of the EU are boggling to say the least. Their attitude to Greece for example is shameful, but supporting wars for oil? I believe that was good old Blair. Here's a blast from the past: EU allies unite against Iraq war. No need to mention the UK's politically expedient weapons deals to Saudi (and other murky corners of the planet). )

Honestly? I think Farage's goal was to get Brexit over the line by any means possible. There was a lot of this type of rhetoric thrown by both sides in the lead up to the referendum.

you cant bring back the inca empire or the europe of the xv century, they are both in the past. gone cant come back at all. the present argentina didnt evolve from the inca empire it was imposed on the remnants of the inca empire.
you dont have to live in the falklands to receive govt subsidies. free health care in the uk is a govt subsidy.
what would you have done? remove all the kelpers whose families have lived there for decades and replace them with argentinians that never have even been there? why would the kelpers constitute an illegal occupation? who lived there before them? why should the falklands be part of argentina?

I'm too tired to say why you are not basing your questions on real facts. The End.

No, but an awful lot of racists vote UKIP.

And a non-trivial minority of UK Labour supporters are virulent anti-Semites but that does NOT make the UK Labour party anti-semitic even as it tolerates anti-semites hiding under cover of being pro-Palestine.

This is actually a superb post and shows a clarity of thinking and grasp of the deeper political issues at play than anything UncleSkinny is able to rebut with. I spent the weekend watching old re-runs of Christopher Hitchens destroying people in debates and the discourse here reminds me of something similar. Your political position is very very well thought out and your elucidate your point of view far more succinctly than 'Farage is a racist!' Kudos to you.

Thank you. Hitchens is a person who've I've studied in great detail as has 'reality bites' of this parish but she's not active on this discussion.

I was deeply involved in campaigning for Brexit but not with UKIP but with the UK Labour Left Leave #Lexit project:

http://www.leftleave.org/

I've dedicacted my life to fighting child abuse, racism, homophobia and, especially, the oppression of animals by humans. The EU is a monster and is on the verge of implosion. The UK has had a near-death experience but thankfully we are now coming to our senses. If the EU is so great, the USA can go join it.

And a non-trivial minority of UK Labour supporters are virulent anti-Semites but that does NOT make the UK Labour party anti-semitic even as it tolerates anti-semites hiding under cover of being pro-Palestine.
True, and I oppose racism wherever it is. But back to my point; Britain First, Pegida, The EDL, Nick Griffin and 'Tommy Robinson' all urged their followers to vote UKIP. I said a lot of racists vote UKIP. And I am right.

Oh blow me, bitch! Palin doesn't have a patent on any word and I'm more left-wing than Brussels appeasing Corbyn with his Remain Appeasement Agenda. As for Farage, he has emerged as an authentic existential hero whether or not you agree with his views. Re-inforce your views by sticking a concrete dildo up your arse before bothering me with your inane screeds again.
Guess I struck a nerve with that "lamestream" observation. Don't tread on me...amirite? I find it disturbing that you seem to be an authority on the end result of sticking a concrete dildo up one's own ass. Is that how you re-inforce your own views? Because that certainly explains a lot as to your opinions, your hostility, and your fragile sensibilities.

True, and I oppose racism wherever it is. But back to my point; Britain First, Pegida, The EDL, Nick Griffin and 'Tommy Robinson' all urged their followers to vote UKIP. I said a lot of racists vote UKIP. And I am right.

And a lot of anti-semites vote Labour: Correlation is not causation.
Your sophist syllogism is exactly that for which Will Self got laughed out of the Brexit debate for Trigglypuffing himself into a laughing stock. Remain debaters were full on Trigglypuf

BB
in E'bro for the Festival
[2nd night Sigur Ros at the Playhouse]

Guess I struck a nerve with that "lamestream" observation. Don't tread on me...amirite? I find it disturbing that you seem to be an authority on the end result of sticking a concrete dildo up one's own ass. Is that how you re-inforce your own views? Because that certainly explains a lot as to your opinions, your hostility, and your fragile sensibilities.

Yes, I'm actually typing this in a gay sauna having f***ed a shed-load of Jocks this afternoon, With my dick not with a dildo. Trust this clarifies my position for you.

ITT: If you think people from the EU who live outside the UK shouldn't have a say in running the UK you're a racist. But if you don't live in the UK and have an opinion about how it should be run, you're probably a c***, depending on whether you agree with Skinny. Also, religious extremism is bad except when it's racist to think so in which case let's just don't talk about it.

Tags
england is mine movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom