fun game: bunny or neil codling (hours of fun)

NOT that I mind!!

all I ever asked for was a foot massage and some shortbread!! that's hardly waiting on me hand and foot. you're the one who's always like "come to bed" "let's watch a Truffaut movie in a temperature controlled room".

What?! All I ever asked her for was nothing! ‘low maintenance’ my ass !

:lbf:;)

STOP PROJECTING. I AM LOW MAINTENANCE.

I'm just NOT gonna be waiting on the two of you hand and foot. Thats all. But I'll come over every 3rd week and we can all watch movies. It's fine.

Chill out and check this out:

that is NOT the correct answer! I KNOW it's hard, it wouldn't very well be any fun if it wasn't! but it's not impossible! there are ways to know, for example! bunnies don't play keyboards!! you gotta look for the clues!

no, the coat does not smell of nomi. I wish it did :(

But didn’t you see this video below of Neil before?

What?! All I ever asked her for was nothing! ‘low maintenance’ my ass !

:lbf:;)
well it seems im a bunny looking for a home. Ideally my new owner would be someone who understands that a bunny is a commitment, and that occasionally you will have to clean their cage, and that they need things to nibble on like carrots (tops ON please!!) to keep their teeth from getting too long, as well as love in the form of bunny cuddles. does this sound like you ketamine sun?! can I be your bunny?

well it seems im a bunny looking for a home. Ideally my new owner would be someone who understands that a bunny is a commitment, and that occasionally you will have to clean their cage, and that they need things to nibble on like carrots (tops ON please!!) to keep their teeth from getting too long, as well as love in the form of bunny cuddles. does this sound like you ketamine sun?! can I be your bunny?

Maybe.

Can you play piano?

alright, everyone! here, finally, are the correct answers to 'Bunny or neil codling'!

BUNNY or Neil Colding:
a) BUNNY

b) Neil Codling

c) BUNNY

d) BUNNY

e) BUNNY

f) BUNNY

g) Neil Codling

h) Neil Codling

i) Neil Codling

j) BUNNY

k) Neil Codling

l) BUNNY

YOU WERE ALL WRONG! YOU DONT GET A COAT! YOU DONT GET A COAT! YOU DONT GET A COAT! YOU ALL DONT GET COATS!

Back
Top Bottom