FYI: I Have Forgiven Morrissey!

jesusH

Holy Member
Not that he's ever done anything wrong, mind. I'm not that mad about Maladjusted, but who knows? A couple of years from now I might appreciate it more than I do now.

Ha! That's very big of you, JC... :D
Are you sure though? I mean.. we're talking maladjusted, man....

Ha! That's very big of you, JC... :D
Are you sure though? I mean.. we're talking maladjusted, man....

I'm confused about this maladjusted thing - do i want to buy the album or not? is it widely regarded as a bad or good album?

I'm confused about this maladjusted thing - do i want to buy the album or not? is it widely regarded as a bad or good album?

yes, you want to buy them all and play them all in order.

I have NEVER understood this. Why does Maladjusted get so much flak? if one was to pick a WORST morrissey album, it would undoubtedly be Southpaw, it's only got two good tracks on it. (6 &7) Maladusted has some GREAT tracks, Alma Matters, Ambitious Outsiders, Roy's Keen, and some very good tracks Wide to Receive, Satan Rejected My Soul, Ammunition... In my book this beats Southpaw AND Ringleader. A VERY GOOD album, that hasn't gotten it's fair shake. I think it's excellent.

I couldn't agree more. I have always been stumped at why so many slag off Maladjusted as a bad album. It's much better than Kill Uncle, Southpaw Grammar, You Are The Quarry, and Ringleaders. Plus it produced the some of the best b-sides ever!
I also don't understand why so many claim Vauxhall as the best album. Your Arsenal is clearly better.

Back
Top Bottom