G20 Idiots

Why do you hate people who live on handouts? Uhm? Did I not understand well?

Because they contribute nothing financially to society yet most expect lots in return. Like that little brat in the news report.

We have a free healthcare service in this country, paid for by taxpayers. People like her who skive off the state expect to be able to use this service which is only kept running because the majority of the people work and pay taxes. If we all lived a life like this idiot and expected others to pick up after us, then there would be no free healthcare service.

Because they contribute nothing financially to society yet most expect lots in return. Like that little brat in the news report.

We have a free healthcare service in this country, paid for by taxpayers. People like her who skive off the state expect to be able to use this service which is only kept running because the majority of the people work and pay taxes. If we all lived a life like this idiot and expected others to pick up after us, then there would be no free healthcare service.

The funny thing is, there aren't enough jobs for everyone in the country. If it wasn't for people like her not working, it would be much harder for people like you to get jobs. You should be grateful to her for removing herself from the job market. :thumb:

The funny thing is, there aren't enough jobs for everyone in the country. If it wasn't for people like her not working, it would be much harder for people like you to get jobs. You should be grateful to her for removing herself from the job market. :thumb:

There are plenty of jobs out there- I look in my local paper and see loads of vacancies being advertised. There's also the jobs that nobody wants but that someone has to do to keep the country going. If she looked hard enough she could find something.

And I got my job over 70 other people- I'm sure 1 more wouldn't have made a difference ;)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8016350.stm

Now I hate banks. But I also hate unemployed 17 year old girls who live on handouts from friends and family and think they're hard done by or affected by the credit crunch in such a significant way.

Makes a mockery of the average hardworking taxpaying person in this country...:crazy:

On deeper reflection. Isn't it the financial industry that's making a mockery of the hardworking people in this country? The hardworking people of this country are the guarantor to bail out this system because of the fact that Banks were completely out of control and not properly regulated. The hardworking people of this county ARE NOT screwed financially for the next 20 years because of unemployed 17 year olds living on handouts, maybe it's the fault of the politicians, whom we pay for, or the financial industry who has gambled away our financial future?

I always like to discuss things. But could i invite you to look at the bigger picture and see the people who are really responsible for this f***ing mess?

And i saw thugs throwing things and smashing windows. What scum!

But i saw bigger scum hitting women with truncheons and contributing to the death of a provably innocent man on the streets of England's capital. Aren't these the real thugs, that WE, the hardworking taxpayer also pay for?

I am amazed at the idiocy of people, not neccessarily you BTW, on this forum who have such a serf mentality when it comes to authority, especially when these governments and Financiers across the globe have so blatantly and so obviously f***ed up. And there's people who think that a handfull of idiots at a demonstration are to blame for this mess!!

Bigger picture people..:)

On deeper reflection. Isn't it the financial industry that's making a mockery of the hardworking people in this country? The hardworking people of this country are the guarantor to bail out this system because of the fact that Banks were completely out of control and not properly regulated. The hardworking people of this county ARE NOT screwed financially for the next 20 years because of unemployed 17 year olds living on handouts, maybe it's the fault of the politicians, whom we pay for, or the financial industry who has gambled away our financial future?

I always like to discuss things. But could i invite you to look at the bigger picture and see the people who are really responsible for this f***ing mess?

And i saw thugs throwing things and smashing windows. What scum!

But i saw bigger scum hitting women with truncheons and contributing to the death of a provably innocent man on the streets of England's capital. Aren't these the real thugs, that WE, the hardworking taxpayer also pay for?

I am amazed at the idiocy of people, not neccessarily you BTW, on this forum who have such a serf mentality when it comes to authority, especially when these governments and Financiers across the globe have so blatantly and so obviously f***ed up. And there's people who think that a handfull of idiots at a demonstration are to blame for this mess!!

Bigger picture people..:)

I do understand what you are saying. But with a problem of this magnitude it rarely can be attributed to one single thing. It is often a gradual process that is fed by numerous problems- overborrowing, overspending, overambition. Yes, the governments and the banks have aLOT to answer for (i'm in the middle of a dispute with one such bank about overdraft charges)- but so do the general public. Credit cards, overdrafts, loans being dished out left right and centre...we've all had it pretty easy over these past few years. Yes, the banks shirked their responsibilites towards us by allowing people to take out 125% mortgages, handing out loans to people that have no chance of paying them back...but we can't lose sight of the fact that we have to take some sort of responsibilty ourselves.

What irks me about this particular news story is the fact that she makes a mokery of the whole situation. She's not old enough to get a loan/mortgage/credit card, she's not a 57 year old man who was made redundant before Xmas (like my dad)- she is a 17 year old who gets given money instead of earning it. She should count herself very f***ing lucky and not class herself as some sort of victim.

Thats my two cents.

Obviously she did a very stupid thing, but do they really expect her to pay that much money? She didn't break it all by herself. Are they expecting the other protestors to pay money as well?

I'm not saying that she doesn't deserve punishment, but let's also keep in mind that seventeen year old girls are easy targets.

Do you not feel that some of these protesters just went along for something to do and in the hope that they might give a few coppers a good kicking?

Do you not feel that some of these protesters just went along for something to do and in the hope that they might give a few coppers a good kicking?

I think that some of them did, yes. Some people like to cause destruction. It's apparent this girl did too. But why are they singling in on her and not others?

The girl that got a slap from a copper was from Brighton too. What is wrong with these idiots, coming all that way for mindless vandalism?

We're paying her court costs, brilliant.

People should be grateful for unemployed people not stealing their job? Probably the most ridiculous statement I've read on here.

That's like saying we should be grateful for murderers giving prison wardens a job.

The girl that got a slap from a copper was from Brighton too. What is wrong with these idiots, coming all that way for mindless vandalism?

We're paying her court costs, brilliant.

People should be grateful for unemployed people not stealing their job? Probably the most ridiculous statement I've read on here.

That's like saying we should be grateful for murderers giving prison wardens a job.

you're right.My dad used to say "put them in the army" and i used to think oh for gods sake.But if the army would take them, they would knock all this mindless crap out of them i reckon.

And there's people who think that a handfull of idiots at a demonstration are to blame for this mess!!

Who's that then?

The most confusing thing about the whole credit crunch is that fact the people least affected are the ones with the most to say.

you're right.My dad used to say "put them in the army" and i used to think oh for gods sake.But if the army would take them, they would knock all this mindless crap out of them i reckon.

There's no doubt some of them use their views on capitalism to disguise their lack of desire or need to work. I imagine they felt they had to act on their disdain to gain a sense of self-worth.

It's no surprise the ones expressing their views in the most unacceptable ways are the ones of least significance to the anti-capitalist movement and society in general.

Why do you hate people who live on handouts? Uhm? Did I not understand well?

someofusisturningnasty is right wing and not nice in my opinion biru :straightface:
so he says stuff like he has in this thread :crazy:, but pay him no mind, things are rough in Shottingham :eek:
he probably cant help being the way he is :o

someofusisturningnasty is right wing and not nice in my opinion biru :straightface:
so he says stuff like he has in this thread :crazy:, but pay him no mind, things are rough in Shottingham :eek:
he probably cant help being the way he is :o

How f***ing dare you. What on earth have I ever said that could possibly be construed as being right wing? That is INCREDIBLY insulting, I'm about as right wing as Morrissey. I abhor racism and don't even get me started on homophobia.

Shottingham FYI is meant as an ironic gesture- where I live, i.e. Nottingham, got a bad press a few years back and was dubbed Shottingham by the media in reaction to the high gun crime rate. Things have calmed down somewhat now and the name has become somewhat of an in-joke between people that live here.

And he?????

Back
Top Bottom