Gail Shea responds to Morrissey's Canada tour plans

Tweet links to:

Morrissey breaks vow to boycott Canada until seal hunt is banned, announces eight concerts - National Post

Gail Shea's cited response from the above:

"Reached Monday, Shea laughed about his concert tour plans.

“You want to know if I’m going?
The answer’s ‘No,’ ” she said.

“They use their popularity to get headlines when they really don’t understand the issues. It’s just radical views and comments to grab headlines,” she said of Morrissey and other celebrity opponents of the hunt.
“It’s always been a part of life in Atlantic Canada.

Everyone is entitled to change their mind,” she said."

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean like how Morrissey didn't need to comment on how fat she was, but he still did, and how it was antagonistic and unwelcoming?
Lol.. When a fat person calls another fat person fat there is no offence caused only eye rolling...

Gail Shea, the Canadian Minister of Fisheries whose spokesperson referred to me as a "millionaire celebrity, desperate for a hobby" when I protested at Shea's decision to axe to death thousands of newborn seal pups who were relying on fish food that Shea instead wanted for human consumption, is herself being 'culled' on Monday as the federal elections show her support dramatically diminished against that of her main opponent (Bobby Morrissey, would you believe). Since Gail Shea thinks it is morally correct of Canada to dispense with unwanted beings by slicing their heads open with an axe, hopefully this same fate will happen to Shea, although given her 78% pork girth it could take nine wielding axemen and at least six daylight hours to finish her off.
It shall be worth the wait for all of us.

Morrissey
London, England
October 2015

Last edited:
“Everyone is entitled to change their mind,” she said."

Well, Morrissey’s coming to town to change her mind !

:cool:

btw... If Morrissey was only in it for the money, then he would be touring Canada with The $miths.

CASE CLOSED!!!

:hammer:

:tiphat:

He doesn’t wanna Tour as the Smiths as he would have to give Mike Joyce 25 percent of the profits. Mike wants his cut and Morrissey is to greedy to share.

Shameless he is. Must have a mortgage payment he cannot afford.

Yes, you are absolutely right. Multi-millionaire Morrissey has a mortgage and he is struggling to make the payments. You've got it! Genius! Did you go to the same pig shit school as Mentalist Skinny?

Oh wait, perhaps you were trying to be funny - given your pen name you are clearly a savant comic genius - if so, you are an even bigger twat than I originally thought.

Right, time for lunch.

:straightface:

someone must have opened the pet sock puppet zoo.:crazy:

Flathead Mike would collapse if he had to hold a drum stick in his grubby hand.:lbf:

You mean like how Morrissey didn't need to comment on how fat she was, but he still did, and how it was antagonistic and unwelcoming?

So M wanting her to undergo the same kind of death as a clubbed seal doesn't bother you BUT saying she is fat(which she is)in a comedic way really upsets you?

Jesus.

:sleeping:

I fear that UncleSkinny is another Mark Chapman in the making, such a f***ing weirdo.

that uncleskinny c*** and his other made up accounts (actually tragic) have ruined this site, I used to have an actual account but I'm not even gonna post as a guest after this

Unfortunately David Tseng isn’t man enough to step up and do something about this, despite hundreds of esteemed contributors having complained about this man.

He can just go on expressing his horrendous views and mock the rating process, and this very site, in the process.

Gail Shea was and still is just a typical minister of sickness.
Maintainin' extra amounts of evasion to keep the blob in a slumbered state.
The sad fact is that the blob accept this evasion and even defend it.
Moz tried to bring consciousness to the blob with a boycott, which he admits wasn't effective.
Now Moz is bringin' consciousness with his presence and musical truth.
All in an effort to defend the Seals right to exist and have dignity.

Lol.. When a fat person calls another fat person fat there is no offence caused only eye rolling...

Gail Shea, the Canadian Minister of Fisheries whose spokesperson referred to me as a "millionaire celebrity, desperate for a hobby" when I protested at Shea's decision to axe to death thousands of newborn seal pups who were relying on fish food that Shea instead wanted for human consumption, is herself being 'culled' on Monday as the federal elections show her support dramatically diminished against that of her main opponent (Bobby Morrissey, would you believe). Since Gail Shea thinks it is morally correct of Canada to dispense with unwanted beings by slicing their heads open with an axe, hopefully this same fate will happen to Shea, although given her 78% pork girth it could take nine wielding axemen and at least six daylight hours to finish her off.
It shall be worth the wait for all of us.

Morrissey
London, England
October 2015
its sharp biting wit,its the sort of thing Kenneth Williams would have said.

Unfortunately David Tseng isn’t man enough to step up and do something about this, despite hundreds of esteemed contributors having complained about this man.

He can just go on expressing his horrendous views and mock the rating process, and this very site, in the process.
don't worry Thewlis he has about two and a half thousand troll badges to his name.wont bother him one bit,you couldn't mark his neck with a blowtorch,for any overseas people this means he has a brass neck,lower than a snakes belly.

He doesn’t wanna Tour as the Smiths as he would have to give Mike Joyce 25 percent of the profits. Mike wants his cut and Morrissey is to greedy to share.
no Morrissey is too clever to share,M has something joyce wants, so Morrissey holds all the aces.ps bit off topic peter tork of the monkees has died,anyone of a certain age on here will have seen the monkees tv series in the seventies,first ever boyband,the beatles had a lot of respect for them.

Last edited:
I fear that UncleSkinny is another Mark Chapman in the making, such a f***ing weirdo.
He's just a Morrissey obsessed toss pot. Morrissey is his life and he sits there waiting for a new thread on here like a mother f***in bird watcher waiting for a pigeon to take a shit. Pigeon Dick!! :laughing:

About Morrissey and his opinion on Canada's Festival of Death... I emphatically agree!! As in Europe there's the Spanish Fiesta of Death, what translate to bullfighting.

You are probably right. Doesn’t need the money and simply went against his morals for greed? I guess that’s better than having a “legitimate need” to play in Canada. Fell in to that logic trap, did you mate?

Guten! Enjoy your humble pie.

Yes, you are absolutely right. Multi-millionaire Morrissey has a mortgage and he is struggling to make the payments. You've got it! Genius! Did you go to the same pig shit school as Mentalist Skinny?

Oh wait, perhaps you were trying to be funny - given your pen name you are clearly a savant comic genius - if so, you are an even bigger twat than I originally thought.

Right, time for lunch.

You are probably right. Doesn’t need the money and simply went against his morals for greed? I guess that’s better than having a “legitimate need” to play in Canada. Fell in to that logic trap, did you mate?

Guten! Enjoy your humble pie.

Yeah, you got me with your skillfully played 'logic trap'. You're clearly a freekin' genius and not the total twat we all presumed. Jaysus knows how I get out of bed in the morning. I can see that I'm going to have to try much harder when it comes to discussing issues about 1980s singer Morrissey as you have all bases covered.

Clearly NASAs loss is Burger King's gain.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom