Galleria Miscellania

wildhogs.png

Last night my frineds and I were watching a few minutes of Big Bang Theory when Sheldon and Amy invent a new game where they postulate a question based on the concept that the world as we know it doesn't exist and my friend kept saying about Sheldon, "That's a really good character. He's playing a really funny part. I like that character."

Last night my frineds and I were watching a few minutes of Big Bang Theory when Sheldon and Amy invent a new game where they postulate a question based on the concept that the world as we know it doesn't exist and my friend kept saying about Sheldon, "That's a really good character. He's playing a really funny part. I like that character."

orly.png

1306514530692_6420361.png

Yesterday I helped a friend decorate her kindergarten classroom. A little boy came up to me excited to tell me that he was going to go in a limo to Chuck-e-Cheese after school, he was elated about it. My friend explained to me that earlier in the school year the school had a fundraiser selling wrapping paper or something. The kids that sold more than 20 items, the top-sellers, were promised a limo ride to Chuck-e-Cheese. So after school let out we continued working in her class, then had to take the ladder we were using back to the custodian's office. We saw the little boy and other kids on the playground. My friend asked what was going on and it turns out the limo didn;t show up because he thought it was next week and the reservation was never confirmed at the pizza place. So guess what they got? THey got to play on the playground. Which they do everyday. And they ordered delivery pizza and went to the grocery store and got cupcakes for the kids. And they gave them a free day where they didn't have to wear their uniform.

"Thanks little top sellers who made all the money for the school, you get shit."

:mad:

Here's a picture I took of my then girlfriend's 15-year old cousin, in a crawlspace.

What I was doing in a crawlspace with a camera and a 15 year old girl is another story altogether...

groucho.jpg

JUST KIDDING, YOU PERVS!

But I do like the picture.

r10219000090002.jpg

Wha...wha...wait a second. Isn't that YOU?

Galleria Awesomeia.

My my my my music hits me so hard, makes me say oh my lord
Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hype feet
It feels good when you know you're down, a super-dope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known...as such...and this is a beat uh u can't touch
MC_Hammer.gif
MC_Hammer.gif
MC_Hammer.gif
MC_Hammer.gif
MC_Hammer.gif
MC_Hammer.gif
MC_Hammer.gif