35477160.jpg

35477042.jpg

35477092.jpg

28996874.jpg

12015412.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
6016686096_0ae66a6b97.jpg

tumblr_lg3ibjUj2U1qznuhoo1_500.jpg

CG, explain this to me. I don't get this.

It's water? I thought it was called Crystal Geyser, and you made up the pun for a username. I'm confused.

I think you explained it all once before, but I'm dumb, so go slow.

Yes there is a bottled water popular on the west coast called Crystal Geyser. (These people did a spoof of it using the PUN like what my name is, in the commercial there is not an avalanche). Anyway, the day I got the courage to sign up here, there was a bottle of it I was drinking from on the desk. I thought of using one of my old internet personalities from another site, Tireswing, Purrito, Rocking Chair, Remote Control, Tia Dinero, Padre Peed Off or something like that, but decided, FRESH START, pick ONE NAME and only use it. So I looked to the bottle of water sitting on the desk that day and remembered that my dad called it geezer on our recent camping trip. Or it's possible we went camping after I joined and he just called it that around the house because that's what he always calls it, so I called my Crystal Geezer. And the rest is history. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
6020940254_d0c2b88161_z.jpg

(I took this photo at Niketown minutes before that cool bowl guy video. So many Shus only one fits!!!!lol)

1-animal-bizarre.jpg

Ol'_Dirty_Bastard.jpg

royalweddingpavementart.jpg

Attachments

• royalweddingpavementart.jpg
    royalweddingpavementart.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom