Galleria Miscellania

This gif is handy.
9tiarp.jpg
It sums up how I feel about 80% of the time. :p

Awwww, I liked him. I cut out two donkeys today, forgot to take a picture though.
9tiarp.jpg

I have to paint a dog tomorrow, a black dog too, kind of hard to paint. And my hairdresser's parents in a golf cart, though I just have to paint the background, I think I'll make the parents and the cart a cutout.

That sounds fun! I think I got commissioned to paint a lion king mural in Ontario today. I hope that works out and I make some much needed monies. I have been thinking of ideas and experimental creative ventures. We definitely need a thread where we can discuss our creative ventures and stuff like that....

I think you should go ahead and make an official artists of solo thread because 1. You've been an artist longer that I have 2. Let's face it, you're a better thread starter than I am. Way better. Let's go to our own thread and nerd it up.

(Yes, I'm trying to get you to set up a photoshop game for us to play.)

6508596353_c32e91c6d1.jpg

6508610887_35ddecf7ea_z.jpg

download

Ag64M1wCMAA3N5O.jpg

I wondered for half a second if this stage invader was Skylarker. :p It doesn't seem like his style though. He seems like a mid-crowder bopping to the music with a beer in hand.

No, your assumptions are wrong, CG. Skylarker is a front-and-center type whenever possible. Skylarker does not enjoy looking at the backs of people's heads.

And, Skylarker does not "bop"...Skylarker is decidedly a non-bopper.

Also, Skylarker would never drink in the company of others.

You're already home? Did your kid like it?

Back
Top Bottom