Galleria Miscellania

Wanna see something cool/bizarre?

This is my now passed Maternal Grandpa Bill, circa 1984. (That's me in the pink ill-fitting Member's Only jacket. :p)

7094886873_6f86a4df14_z.jpg

Now check out this photo circa 1944 (pre-photoshop and pre-timemachine) of my Maternal Grandma Grace standing in a lake with my mother...who's head looks identical to my elderly Grandpa forty years later.

6948816902_5acfa25065_z.jpg

Isn't that bizarre? It freaked me out when I was flipping through photos to do a montage for my mom's 70's birthday.

This is my now passed Maternal Grandpa Bill, circa 1984. (That's me in the pink ill-fitting Member's Only jacket. :p)

7094886873_6f86a4df14_z.jpg

Now check out this photo circa 1944 (pre-photoshop and pre-timemachine) of my Maternal Grandma Grace standing in a lake with my mother...who's head looks identical to my elderly Grandpa forty years later.

6948816902_5acfa25065_z.jpg

Isn't that bizarre? It freaked me out when I was flipping through photos to do a montage for my mom's 70's birthday.

everything freaks you out

President Obama and Jimmy Fallon Slow-Jam the News (24 April 2012)

Thought this was pretty good. Discussion of student loan interest rates has never sounded so hip.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

That is very strange indeed. :squiffy:

If I may ask, where were the pictures taken, if you know? Beautiful scenery, especially the bottom picture.

Last edited:
That is very strange indeed. :squiffy:

If I may ask, where were the pictures taken, if you know? Beautiful scenery, especially the bottom picture.

Aww thanks. I laughed at that Barack thing too. Very well done. Jimmy looked SOOOO nervous before, didn't he? "Don't. f***. This. Up!" was probably going a thousand miles an hour in his head. :p He didn't.

Ummmm, THe top one was definitely June Lake in the High Sierra's. I know because I was there. The bottom one is Big Bear Lake according to my mom.

Aww thanks. I laughed at that Barack thing too. Very well done. Jimmy looked SOOOO nervous before, didn't he? "Don't. f***. This. Up!" was probably going a thousand miles an hour in his head. :p He didn't.

"Oh, PELL No!" he didn't F' it up! :lbf:

Obama is gross. If you guys honestly think he gives a shit about you, or the lives you live or the culture you exist in...that's just silly.

Anyway, no self-respecting president who took his post seriously would have done this crap.

f***ing ridiculous.

69639976.jpg

He was in a tree on a Colorado campus and they tranquilized him to relocate him. Beautiful pic of him falling.

"And they burned up the diner / where I always used to find her / licking young boys' blood from her claws"

4_28_2012_2_32_18_PM.jpg

Summer 2003. Griffith at Cline Avenue and Ridge Road, the morning after the kitchen fire. Lily Park standing in front of the remnants of the Open-24-Hours Jedi's Garden diner, which opened in 1983 and took its name from the Star Wars film. Local hipster gathering; it finally reopened maybe two years ago, now only open til midnight, and all the hipsters have gotten older and moved on.

(But not me, baby / I've got you / to save me)

bosie.jpg

Bosie was a LAD. I've always had a strange affinity with photographs of this guy.

Back
Top Bottom