Gavin & Stacey / vintage clip - Morrissey Central (18th Dec.)

Tour's over, Sam's back to trawling for clips that everyone else has seen from a time when he wasn't a washed up bigot.

Tour's over, Sam's back to trawling for clips that everyone else has seen from a time when he wasn't a washed up bigot.
I like these little clips and you never know, some of the more recent fans might not have seen them?

Funny and touching at the same time.

Nice to see Morrissey shaping the world in such a positive way, the power of real MUSIC.

:thumb:

Regards,
FWD.

Holy shit...I don't understand a word of the conversation. Is that the funny part?, 'cause I f***in cracked up. Thanks, I needed that. It's been a shitty week. Played it 4 or 5Xs lost count. Nada . Not a word till punctured.
Well done

At least that old lady learned how to actually play the guitar.

Thanks for putting these clips (Charming Man and Light) on our radar.
I take as M. being in good humor, self-effacing, and a bit nostalgic. None of it out of the ordinary for him or for anyone, especially around the holidays.

Eh, Sam is a "washed up bigot"? A bit harsh...oh, I see, you don't know how to write properly because you are a pointless, bozz-eyed c***! Now I understand.

Merry Christmas you enormous twat.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom