General Other Music News Thread

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Last edited by a moderator:
My friend spotted Graham Nash in San Francisco yesterday standing in front of the venue. :p

11019550_10205725593792932_5761838364743964079_n.jpg

Boyfriends Accuses His Woman of Sleeping with Wu-Tang Clan on DIVORCE COURT

I'm waiting to buy it tomorrow for record store day. :cool:

In other news my SLO friends texted last night that Neil Young played an impromptu concert at SLO Brew last night. :straightface:

gotcha and to bad you missed it as i love neil young

gotcha and to bad you missed it as i love neil young

It's like my favorite venue too. I saw Dougy there a few nights ago which makes up for it. :p

So I saw Yo La Tengo back up a poet tonight. The ticket said 7 but it was evident traffic was an issue so it started around 7:30. Saw the show. Stopped for dinner. Drove 40 minutes home. In bed by 10:45.

EVERY CONCERT SHOULD START AT 7ish!!!!! I love this. Maybe I'm getting old. :p

I remember when Morrissey toured Japan there was no opener and the shows were over early too. Fully support that. Actually, noo, openers are pretty important. But I defininately support early shows. Also Yo La was AMAZING. It was just ambient poet music and one song to mix it up. Perfection.

Sleater-Kinney was amazing last night. This was my first show. Is that a thing for her to effortlessly stand on the drumkit? I was impressed. It HAS to be bolted down. Then she jumped off it while holding her bass like NBD. Their background graphics were gorgeous.

17345696145_8c3ac8c7b1_b.jpg

16723209444_e478d4d489_b.jpg

17159468829_79f6b6e955_b.jpg

17319715196_19da723b8e_b.jpg

I caught the jump. :D

17319818926_72762dbbb0_b.jpg

Last edited:

Whoa. Dating a spring-chicken seems the best way to recover from your long-term partner's suicide...Which you probably contributed to anyway...

Ewww...Massive creepy f***ed-up Peter Panesque grandpa vibes from Mick, here... But I don't think that tall ghost is going to leave him completely alone.

("It's only croak 'n roll but I" "- Oh, just die already, you're practically decomposing as you sing!")

Kraftwerk announce full-scale North American 3D tour

I stupidly chose not to attend any of their MOMA shows a while back and I've been kicking myself for it ever since. I didn't think I'd get another chance to see them, but thankfully I was wrong. I'll be front and center in Philly.

never been a fan but i know there fans have a lot of love for them and that they were ground breaking in electronic music. have fun.

sleater are great as ive seen them a few times now and got to meet two of them. i always thought chick pea looked like the drummer

Back
Top Bottom