General site operation thread

Re: Article: Identification of Bradley Steyn - true-to-you.net

Hmm.. not getting the reference.

Last I checked lemon party was a bunch of old men.

The one in the middle is the Lithuanian...

The one in the middle is the Lithuanian...

Going to take it on faith that you are correct :D

I'm surprised you need this explaining to you again.

Does Morrissey have the right to wish death on someone?

Lets start with "Context is everything". Meaning what is "appropriate" given the circumstance and the medium

then lets follow that with a general nod towards freedom of speech. We all like freedom of speech don't we, with some restrictions of course.

Now lets get specific:

Morrissey is making a slightly camp grandiose comment about a critical writer in an interview. Whilst it may be considered as somewhat off colour ultimately the humour comes across.

How about when Morrissey wished that Rogan die in an hotel fire? Was that an amusing out of context witticism too?

How about when Morrissey wished that Rogan die in an hotel fire? Was that an amusing out of context witticism too?

There's nothing as humorous as immolation...just ask the Buddhists.

Also, while we are on the subject of amusing deaths...what a joy it must be to be dismembered! ;)

What this site needs is some adult supervision.

david t has got to be in his mid forties by now.....and he still acts like a kid. Somebody out there needs step up and get this site better organized.

I can see now that there are some intelligent and thoughtful people that come on this site and post. Someone needs to step up or step down...or you all will just continue to talk in circles and learn nothing from life ...or art.

If you don't like it, you're welcome to leave. We've pointed you at sites that will censor the news for you. This site is what it is and any folks that make any decisions stopped thinking you were intelligent long ago. No one is going to stop you from posting (unless you really go off the rails), but you're just preaching to the choir at this point.

If you don't like it, you're welcome to leave. We've pointed you at sites that will censor the news for you. This site is what it is and any folks that make any decisions stopped thinking you were intelligent long ago. No one is going to stop you from posting (unless you really go off the rails), but you're just preaching to the choir at this point.

I don't care what any of the "folks that make any decisions" think of me...I don't live in their heads.

Oh, and I will leave.....but every time david t posts something so transparent as to reveal his true motivations and what he actually thinks.... that is contrary to his stated claim to be a "fan"...I'll point this out.

Because very few of you supporters have a firm grip on the obvious.

I don't care what any of the "folks that make any decisions" think of me...I don't live in their heads.

Oh, and I will leave.....but every time david t posts something so transparent as to reveal his true motivations and what he actually thinks.... that is contrary to his stated claim to be a "fan"...I'll point this out.

Sounds like you think you have something to look forward to. Enjoy yourself I guess.

Keene, what you have to understand is that when you grow and leave home, your obsessions with pop stars become a somewhat more measured.
Now, I have a son who is probably just a little older than you, but I recall a period when he was obsessed with David Tennant.
He grew out of it and I'm sure you will too.
When you're older, to be a fan is simply to like the music.
One day you'll understand that is all that really matters.
Until then could you f*** off you whining little shit?

By the way, Peterb is not my real name.
Its Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel.

Keene, what you have to understand is that when you grow and leave home, your obsessions with pop stars become a somewhat more measured.
Now, I have a son who is probably just a little older than you, but I recall a period when he was obsessed with David Tennant.
Until then could you f*** you whining little shit?
Its Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel.

Shut up Turbpete....go back to bed.

Funnily enough, that's exactly what I intend to do!

Good because I'm just giving people a taste of what it's like to constantly harangue, interrupt, disparage, ....etc. etc....only I'm doing it in a much nicer way.

Typical people that can dish it out but can't take it...you know what I mean.

Good because I'm just giving people a taste of what it's like to constantly harangue, interrupt, disparage, ....etc. etc....only I'm doing it in a much nicer way.

Typical people that can dish it out but can't take it...you know what I mean.

So you think MS would be better without the trolls and to prove it you decide to be one? Stuff like this is why folks like me won't take you seriously.

So you think MS would be better without the trolls and to prove it you decide to be one? Stuff like this is why folks like me won't take you seriously.

Yeah...if you can't beat 'em ......join 'em.

Terrible ain't it?

Until then could you f*** off you whining little shit?

Funny how you try to disparage Keene by insinuating he's immature, as a prelude to being the biggest name-calling child in the playground.
And when I say "funny" I mean "indicative of a big old smelly-pants cock chugger".

Yeah...if you can't beat 'em ......join 'em.

Terrible ain't it?

Terrible is the right word, I'm at a loss for a better one. Maybe disappointing. Oh well, it's your time, spend it how you want.

Posts on thread related to general site operation may be moved here.

Same philosophy as the "Morrissey Is Mean" argument.

Same philosophy as the "Morrissey Is Mean" argument.

True, but you'd think people who don't like that arguement wouldn't then use it to justify their actions. Makes their complaints seem much less credible. They aren't going to be banned for posting the stuff which is the point they seem to want to make. Then again, asking for logical behavior on the internets isn't very smart either I guess.

When you continue to allow a site like this to post unfounded rumors about one's personal life as if they were fact, you should expect the subject of those rumors to react negatively towards you. Everyone has their limits.

This site has become a cesspool of ignorance, and is an example of everything wrong with the Internet. Of course, it's getting worse by the day, and David is entirely responsible for that.

David has brought all of this on himself, and this is coming from someone who has had no problem critiquing Morrissey's decisions before or since. However, in this instance, one only needs to put themselves in Morrissey's position, and to see the low-minded tripe that David has enabled, to understand how that can become an issue.

If David wants to continue to be the Perez Hilton of Morrissey fans, then he's free to do that, but that comes with a price. Maybe his life is so unventful that this gives him a sense of relevancy. I don't know, but his reactions have been increasingly petty, and counterproductive. This has become a blatant anti-Morrissey site, and I thought I would never say that.

One would think that after having been banned from Morrissey's concerts, and the muckraking that he has enabled on here that he would do the sensible thing and close the site; and pursue more redeemable interests in his life.

After all, keeping the site open just so some deranged shut-ins with low-set moods can project their disenchantment on everyone, and everything, doesn't seem like a worthy cause.

He's merely trying to milk the controversy now. He deserves the problems he's experiencing, and I can only imagine that they will likely get worse. He should have shut the site down when it became clear that it served no redeemable purpose. His decision to keep it going seems to have more to do with sour grapes than anything else. What a life spent.

The site should be dissolved, or else it will continue to become a wasteland of the worst of Morrissey fan stereotypes.

Funny how you try to disparage Keene by insinuating he's immature, as a prelude to being the biggest name-calling child in the playground.
And when I say "funny" I mean "indicative of a big old smelly-pants cock chugger".
Funny Ha Ha or funny peculiar?
Actually, you have a point.
I normally try to avoid posting insults and I should not have done it but Keene does anger me a little.
He wants to change the site.
Ask yourself, do want the site full of posts by him, chickpea, Multi et al or do want
Viva, NHNS, Crystal, Jehne, Brummie, Uncleskinny, Johnny and the other excellent witty, sharp and intelligent posters that make this the brilliant place that it is?

Back
Top Bottom