Gilbert O'Sullivan was on The Steve Wright Show on BBC Radio 2; Morrissey gets a lovely mention too

Re: Today Gilbert O'Sullivan was on The Steve Wright Show, on BBC Radio 2. Morrissey gets a lovely mention too!

Could you tell me what he said about morrissey, BBC is not working for me

Gilbert said that he found very interesting that Morrissey was a great fan of Nothing Rhymed.
Morrissey might identified himself in early GO songs, very differnt from others.
Recently he heard another cover version of Morrissey "I Didn't Know What To Do" which was on B side of a single.
He liked Morrissey's version very much, something like that.

Re: Today Gilbert O'Sullivan was on The Steve Wright Show, on BBC Radio 2. Morrissey gets a lovely mention too!

Could you tell me what he said about morrissey, BBC is not working for me

He said he saw Morrissey when he sang 'I didn't know what to do' in the break of Speedway during the last tour and now he's learning that song once again to perform on his next tour.

Gilbert O'Sullivan describes Morrissey as "very individual, independently minded, a great lyricist and who, like me, likes his tea!" in tweet.

Gilbert O'Sullivan describes Morrissey as "very individual, independently minded, a great lyricist and who, like me, likes his tea!" in tweet.

https://twitter.com/GilbertOSull_/status/600677211604131840

Roberto Ferdenzi writes:

Today Gilbert O'Sullivan was on The Steve Wright Show, on BBC Radio 2.

Morrissey gets a lovely mention too!

Listen from 1:37:45

Gilbert O'Sullivan, Made in Chelsea, Lee Watson - Steve Wright in the Afternoon, BBC Radio 2

Kewpie adds:

Gilbert said that he found very interesting that Morrissey was a great fan of Nothing Rhymed.
Morrissey might identified himself in early GO songs, very differnt from others.
Recently he heard another cover version of Morrissey "I Didn't Know What To Do" which was on B side of a single.
He liked Morrissey's version very much, something like that.

An anonymous person adds:

He said he saw Morrissey when he sang 'I didn't know what to do' in the break of Speedway during the last tour and now he's learning that song once again to perform on his next tour.

Roberto Ferdenzi also writes:

Last edited by a moderator:
What's really ironic though is Lee Watson was also on promoting his new vegan cookbook called peace and parsnips. During in the interview they talked about the difference between being vegan and vegetarian and then went on to list famous vegans and vegetarians, guess what ? Silly Steven didn't even get a mention. After the scandal of #Cheese-gate it looks like he's become an embarrassment.
On another note though The Urban English Dictionary have been in touch showing an interest in the word "CrankFraud" hopefully it will be in the next edition and will give Silly Steven something else to crow about.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Oh those "lovely mentions"

Quick I'm gonna throw up get the bucket !

L M A O

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Re: Gilbert O'Sullivan describes Morrissey as "very individual, independently minded, a great lyricist and who, like me, likes his tea!" in tweet.

well he can`t call him a c@nt

I think you need to check your own dictionary to check the definition of irony.

Re: Gilbert O'Sullivan describes Morrissey as "very individual, independently minded, a great lyricist and who, like me, likes his tea!" in tweet.

I think you need to check your own dictionary to check the definition of irony.

Why? Where is the irony

Why? Where is the irony

Sorry, that was meant for benny

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom