Girls Aloud

T

Tom

Girls Aloud came into my school/sixth form today as one of the lower school pupils one a radio 1 competition:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/djs/star_pupil/gallery_girlsaloud/1.shtml

I saw this as a good opportunity to go and buy them some flowers. I bought them a bouquet of flowers and also bought them a single for them to sign. I gave them their gifts and they were very thankful - the single was still inside an HMV bag and they took it away to sign it and give it me later. So they took this single off in the HMV bag. The single was in fact Morrissey - I Have Forgiven Jesus. [Shame The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores has not been released as a single) Anyway, i met them again at the end of the day and they said they would not sign the single [surprise surprise]. They appeared quite bemused and several members of staff at my school were quite annoyed - it was an embarrassing moment but well worth the effort to see their faces!!!

Its just more lock jawed pop stars, thicker than pig shit. Nothing To Convey.

Tom

Wasn't one of them done for racism?
You could have given "National Front Disco" had it been a single as well!

I am in the 2nd year of A-Level studying Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
> what are you studying at school

I hated science.

What do you think of logarithms?

> I am in the 2nd year of A-Level studying Maths, Further Maths, Physics and
> Chemistry.

> I hated science.

> What do you think of logarithms?
mmmm - this is why i never post on m-s.com

u lucky lucky buggar. i go our lady's down the road in royton

small world us both being called tom, liking morrissey and going to upper sixth in oldham...my god thats.....um..... mint

i like girls aloud...good pop songs i think...its not really my cup of tea but if there are going to be pop bands and pop songs then i think they should all be like girls aloud. gorgeous girls and songs where u don't want to shoot the radio after listening to them because they featured some techno beats and a short rap because they tried not to be pop.

> you looked older than sixth form in that pic

only 17

and urself if you don't mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom