Give users the freedom to delete their own threads.

Would you like the option to delete your own threads?

• Total voters
People who live in nursing homes...

Age shaming doesn't affect me. Not in the slightest. Maybe it does, however, affect your FB friend KY. Wonder what she would think of your handiwork? You defend her on Saddo's hate thread... age doesn't matter... who cares how old you are? Then turn around and make ageist remarks aimed at me. Silly boy. Oh and Morrissey is older than both KY and myself. So is your dad. Ageism is futile. You will be old one day. Good luck accepting that.

You reported a post that suggested that you should jump off a bridge. Yet repeatedly call that same person some pretty lame things. You are a pussy hypocrite Viva. Pure and simple.

View attachment 31367

Hey does this guy look familiar?

Is that a picture of one of RB's conquests? I hear she'll do anyone as long as they're at least a 3. Those titties must count for something.

Gross isn't it?
Definitely gross.

Like the thought of your dry old vaginas.

I think so yes. Gross huh? He's got some nerve insulting me or anyone else for that matter.
Yes, people who live in glass houses...

How cute. It's like reading an internet message board version Of Mice and Men except Lennie is really old and George is a Mexican transvestite.

Last edited:
Age shaming doesn't affect me. Not in the slightest. Maybe it does, however, affect your FB friend KY. Wonder what she would think of your handiwork? You defend her on Saddo's hate thread... age doesn't matter... who cares how old you are? Then turn around and make ageist remarks aimed at me. Silly boy. Oh and Morrissey is older than both KY and myself. So is your dad. Ageism is futile. You will be old one day. Good luck accepting that.

You reported a post that suggested that you should jump off a bridge. Yet repeatedly call that same person some pretty lame things. You are a pussy hypocrite Viva. Pure and simple.

Woah, woah, woah there Agnes! Try to keep your senile babbling down to a few sentences...we don't want you breaking your hip now, do we?

If it isn't past your bed time at the community home, you might want to read through these threads and then call me a pussy hypocrite again...I'll laugh harder that way.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/128515-Message-to-users-following-infractions
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/129780-reporting-posts-and-getting-no-response-about-it

How cute. It's like reading an internet message board version Of Mice and Men except Lennie is really old and George is a Mexican transvestite.

This made me lol.

Is that a picture of one of RB's conquests? I hear she'll do anyone as long as they're at least a 3. Those titties must count for something.

Like the thought of your dry old vaginas.

After reading your post an image came to mind...

Ox.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Ox.jpg
:sweet:
attachment.php

Someone who looks like the crypt keeper and willingly has correspondence with the dumbest poster on this forum calling me dumb? I needed a good laugh today... thanks for that.

Why you would think she even remotely is, I have no idea. Maybe you're not reading the same forum as everyone else?

Because for as much as she bugs the living f*** out of me at times, and as much as I disagree with almost all of her views, it is clear she should have the maturity to not resort to posting water buffalo pictures to win an argument, especially considering that neither you nor L. are remotely unattractive people. And she knows that. That's low-rent.

Because for as much as she bugs the living f*** out of me at times, and as much as I disagree with almost all of her views, it is clear she should have the maturity to not resort to posting water buffalo pictures to win an argument, especially considering that neither you nor L. are remotely unattractive people. And she knows that. That's low-rent.

I don't see what she's ever done that would make you think she is anything other than low-rent?

Was it the time she talked about having sex with a married man?
Was it the time she called you bald and said you were a bad father?
Was it the time when after repeatedly saying how much she liked your writing, shit talked it (and you) after she assumed you were anonymously posting things about her?
Was it the time she defended a convicted child abuser because she wanted some of his dick?
Was it the time she stalked forum users around the forum and off the forum simply to troll them & then cried about it later when they retaliated?
Was it the times when she overbearingly beat people over the head with her beliefs because she thinks she's better than everyone else?
Was it the times when almost everything she had to say about everyone else was laughably hypocritical but she was oblivious to it?

Jenni, may as well not use that fake, pretentious spelling anymore, wants to be seen as everything she is not - funny, intelligent & artistic. She isn't any of these things and you know it...and in the end, in spite of her trying to force it, she knows it too. Her life is over. She's trying to make a new one here. It ain't gonna happen because the majority of people are wise to the gag.

It sounds to me like you're just saying because she's old, she should know better. Clearly she doesn't, and if that is all she's got, she ain't gonna win a goddamn thing.

C'mon, man. You're smarter than that. That's f***ing enough. Jesus Christ.

Why do you hold me to higher standards than you hold Viva an NHNS to? You claim he is intelligent. Yet look at his posts. Look no further than the Steve Croce - Disappeared thread for evidence. Do you have blinders on when it comes to those two? Because everybody sees what classless, racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic, pieces of worthless crap they are except you. You are smarter than this.

And sorry, Viva does look like that guy in that photo, only shorter. And NHNS is dumb as an ox and you know it. She cannot articulate an argument without resorting to sexist comments about vaginas. What woman describes another female's body parts in such degrading terms? Only an unintelligent one.

Without him coaching her... she wouldn't be able to string two sentences together. And she calls Playcat dumb??? That is a joke. I have corresponded with both privately and believe me NHNS's intelligence is less than Playcat's.

Go on and defend Viva. He just makes you look bad. And believe me, I have had several people think you look bad by association. Look what the guy did to you. I re-read that thread yesterday. Look what he did to Playcat, chatting her up on OKCupid, acting like he was some guy that was interested in her so that he could get her to send him pictures that he could post here. And this was right after she joined. Not after she had been fighting with him for a while. And his sidekick was in on it as well. Class acts. The guy is a psychopath. And he is judging Steve? And me?! And Playcat?! Oh actually he judges everyone. Everyone is fair game. He is a mean monster. Look at his avatar pic. His siggy image. Says it all! Please.

Last edited:
Why do you hold me to higher standards than you hold Viva an NHNS to?

I don't.

You claim he is intelligent.

Yes, and he is. Are we really going to debate that?

Yet look at his posts. Look no further than the Steve Croce - Disappeared thread for evidence. Do you have blinders on when it comes to those two? Because everybody sees what classless, racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic, pieces of worthless crap they are except you. You are smarter than this.

They have a sense of humor. Many don't. That goes a long way with me.

And sorry, Viva does look like that guy in that photo, only shorter.

Yeah, no he doesn't.

And NHNS is dumb as an ox and you know it. She cannot articulate an argument without resorting to sexist comments about vaginas.

No. Not even close.

Without him coaching her... she wouldn't be able to string two sentences together.

That's horseshit. You sound like Geezer.

Go on and defend Viva. He just makes you look bad. And believe me, I have had several people think you look bad by association.

Look bad to who? Anyone that matters to me? No? OK then.

Look what the guy did yo you. I re-read that thread yesterday. Look what he did to Playcat, chatting her up on OKCupid, acting like he was some guy that was interested in her so that he could get her to send him pictures that he could post here. And this was right after she joined. Not after she had been fighting with him for a while. And his sidekick was in on it as well. Class acts. The guy is a psychopath. And he is judging Steve? And me?! And Playcat?! Oh actually he judges everyone. Everyone is fair game. He is a mean monster. Look at his avatar pic. His siggy image. Says it all! Please.

He's done nothing to me. At least nothing I don't forgive. And that's my business.

I don't.

Yes, and he is. Are we really going to debate that?

They have a sense of humor. Many don't. That goes a long way with me.

Yeah, no he doesn't.

No. Not even close.

That's horseshit. You sound like Geezer.

Look bad to who? Anyone that matters to me? No? OK then.

He's done nothing to me. At least nothing I don't forgive. And that's my business.

You are entitled to your views. I won't argue my points further. But I am not behaving any less moral or crass than them. That is the bottom line. Wit is not the same as cutting people down for sport by using stereotypical ad hominem attacks. I hope he does not betray you again. Sleep with one eye open. That's all I'll say.

You are entitled to your views. I won't argue my points further. But I am not behaving any less moral or crass than them. That is the bottom line. Wit is not the same as cutting people down for sport by using stereotypical ad hominem attacks. I hope he does not betray you again. Sleep with one eye open. That's all I'll say.

Nothing he has ever done has affected my real life. I see no "betrayal." I don't even know him.

Nothing he has ever done has affected my real life. I see no "betrayal." I don't even know him.

I know you don't know him. That is why you are capable of defending him. Read a few books on psychopathology. You will learn all you need to know. He is a textbook case. keep those boundaries in place.

Back
Top Bottom