"Glamorous Glue" released (UK - April 18, 2011)

The "Glamorous Glue" single is out now in the UK.

glamorous_glue_02.jpg

Bill Zero posted in the forums a link to the microsite:

Very Best Of / Glamorous Glue - EMI microsite

Last edited:
If this single charts well Morrissey should do an album called "Your Arsenal". I think it would have some great songs on it :)

Wow, I must rush out to buy this at once. I will ensure I pick up a valuable collector's edition of Joe Dolce's Shaddap You Face (with bonus DVD featuring unreleased extra big accordion solo) while I'm at it.

Seeing as we're re-visiting the past... OMG! What a racist..!

I'm out of toilet paper. Good thing this single is out today.

The Toilet Paper comment. Man this guy is hilarious! Is this Chris Rock posting on a Morrissey fan forum? How do you come up with such original saying?

Idiot. Are you going to cite "Paint a Vulgar Picture" now? That way, we can all be distracted from your poorness and cheapness... Which is the only reason you wouldn't be buying every Morrissey release.

Wow, I was unaware that "Glamorus Glue" got a single release in the states. Somebody needs to tell Passions Just Like Mine that they are missing a release.

It got a radio release but not a commerical release. False advertising.

Am I the only person who really likes 'Safe Warm Lancashire Home' and 'Treat Me Like a Human Being'? They're not perfect, and they're very obviously rough demos, maybe they don't stand the test of time and, to Morrissey 'seemed like a good idea at the time', but they are nice, if vulnerable, pieces of the man himself.

I just did a minor fart. This is not relevant to anything but I thought you should all know.

Good luck with it all.

Harry

Am I the only person who really likes 'Safe Warm Lancashire Home' and 'Treat Me Like a Human Being'? They're not perfect, and they're very obviously rough demos, maybe they don't stand the test of time and, to Morrissey 'seemed like a good idea at the time', but they are nice, if vulnerable, pieces of the man himself.

I haven't received mine yet but I hope they're better than lifeguard and happy lovers.

No, they're sweet, particularly Human Being, though it does feel unfinished. Seems to be clearly about the Smiths break up and Johnny Marr specifically. Regardless of the subject, though, there's something special about these Viva Hate out-takes, taking me back to 1988 and buying Suedehead and the album on the very days they came out. Nostalgia, I guess.

No, they're sweet, particularly Human Being, though it does feel unfinished. Seems to be clearly about the Smiths break up and Johnny Marr specifically. Regardless of the subject, though, there's something special about these Viva Hate out-takes, taking me back to 1988 and buying Suedehead and the album on the very days they came out. Nostalgia, I guess.

Listening to Viva Hate takes me back to that time not this garbage.

Idiots all.No one for me but Bob Dylan. No one for ever and ever.

Idiots all.No one for me but Bob Dylan. No one for ever and ever.

I went to a Bob Dylan seminar at university for the fun of it, in which a hippie lecturer tried to explain the lyrics and its symbolism. It was too much of a hassle so that I dropped out after two or three weeks, which is a pitty, because there was my opportunity in the early 9os to learn what the lyrics talk of musicians in general is really about and thus stop going to all those concerts that I wasted to much money on. I could have bought a... laptop from the money instead. :(

This should have been released when "arsenal" came out
Not 'Fatty' - what is the point of this release ?

same as ' everyday is like sunday' with the Bona Drag 2010 remaster

as for the anonumous askink why this what not a single, it was

Morrissey keeps the best for the album, though with Quarry he did some fine songs
release as single, but allready played live at 2002 tour

arsenal singles [mainland europe]

* we hate it when our friends become succesfill
*you're the one for me fatty
*tomorrow
*certain people I know
and
*glamorous glue [with a live clip made in the USA, just on stage, nobody but
an old man looking, last 30 seconds they walk on the streets and Morrissey kneels
when he sees a cat, well look on youtubethough there is a other version sorta
pieces of early videoclips , it's has no real clip, just footage of others made and
it's iritating it's has nothing, but the song is Glamorous Glue

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom