Golden Days Before They End - Morrissey Central (27 Feb, 2019)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/golden-days-before-they-end

An image of Curtis Butler:

46391_curtis_butler.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sour bitter Citeh fans bitter over the fact that United fan Moz honoured United fan Curtis. Honestly, you Citeh fans can just fook off and listen to Oasis or something or buy the same weird shoes as the other Citeh fans of The Smiths.

You are really struggling to beat those scousers to the title so just focus on that and let Curtis be what he was, a close friend to Morrissey which is something you lot will never be.

OK?
YEAH YEAH URBAN

YEAH YEAH URBAN
No no Phill Gatenby!

You fooked off like a months salary for no fooking reason. Come back and sport your parkas look you trans atlantic love beast of a home wrecker.

Why did you and Mourinho decide to stop parking the bus?

Great photo.

M really liked this fan.

Curtis must have been a great guy.

:)

Or is M in his strange way also talking about himself?

Yeah, a real f***ing Saint he was. You obviously did not know him. You people are absolutely delusional.

Unlike the anon trolls here,

It seems

Morrissey knew him very well.

Not jealous of Curtis like the anons here are. :cool:

all the negative comments are always from anonymous posters.

all the negative comments are always from anonymous posters.

Jesus Christ, get over yourself. Because “Ketamine Sun” and “Gordyboy9” really reveal your true identities, right? How about if I sign all my posts as “grfhuyf?” Will that help?

Curtis was an angel fallen straight from heaven. All men wanted to be him, all women wanted him to be inside them. He gave deeply to charity and was highly concerned about nuclear proliferation. The stars of heaven will burn just a little brighter with the addition of this perfect man. Bless him and those who were lucky enough to spend a few moments with this beautiful and wonderful soul.

"... for the comfort of the tender bosom of the Lord awaits..." - Leviticus, 13:19
RIP Curtis, my deepest soul brutha!

He didn’t have a clue what he was really like. He was loud. Attention seeking. Manipulative. Scheming. Self obsessed...

He didn’t just attend gigs all over the planet to actually enjoy them. He had to be seen, and by Morrissey himself. Morrissey said that he himself never “performed” but Chris certainly did. Once he suspected that he had an audience...off he went.

Sad that he died so young, but let’s no revise what we all know of him. He wasn’t a good human being.

I didn’t know Curtis so I can’t comment on what kind of person he was.

However, from reading your comments about him I can say one thing for certain: you are a despicable, bitter, loathsome human being.

Perhaps everything you’re saying about Curtis is true, perhaps not; but have a bit of decency & stop bad-mouthing someone who has recently died. He is no longer here to defend himself, you utter wretch.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom