gone

why peoples no here now?

• no longer like Mozzarellas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I the only one here who gets the feeling that 85% of the people who have joined and posted regularly within the last, say, 2 years are the same 2 or 3 people?

Or is it just that this place has become so f***ing homogenized and people are so dull now that I can't tell the difference?

Or maybe I'm just too old.

I have the same feeling.

Since Morrissey is gone for a while from this land and as a tagged spinter I should leave, so the cool people can come back.

Last edited:
I am choosing not to vote as I suspect my vote would be tossed out anyways because:

1) I am a Spinster
2) I have cats and I talk about them
3) I had a dog and I talked about her
4) I encourage other Spinsters to talk about their pets
5) I would like to talk directly to the pets of Spinsters but need a thread for this
6) I am of Swedish heritage and we know what that means

I am choosing not to vote as I suspect my vote would be tossed out anyways because:
E2jf1V2.jpg

1) I am a Spinster
2) I have cats and I talk about them
3) I had a dog and I talked about her
4) I encourage other Spinsters to talk about their pets
5) I would like to talk directly to the pets of Spinsters but need a thread for this

I hear Robby is single.

I was stalked by someone from this site. In real life. I won't say who. No one would believe me anyhow. I don't know if he hangs around here anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if he still comes here.

I was stalked by someone from this site. In real life. I won't say who. No one would believe me anyhow. I don't know if he hangs around here anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if he still comes here.

Ooooh! Non specific details, please. Was it Dave? It was probably Dave.

No, it wasn't a Dave. You'll never guess who.

I probably won’t. Lol. There are literally dozens of people on here over the years that it could be but you make it seem like it is someone unlikely...so I’ll have to put my detective cap on.

What year are we talking here...2011?

Ooooh! Non specific details, please. Was it Dave? It was probably Dave.
I'll give you two more details. It wasn't Tseng and it wasn't Morrissey, that absolutely nut job stalked me, and turned my life into hell.

I probably won’t. Lol. There are literally dozens of people on here over the years that it could be but you make it seem like it is someone unlikely...so I’ll have to put my detective cap on.

2011 was when he was most aggressive.

I'll give you two more details. It wasn't Tseng and it wasn't Morrissey, that absolutely nut job stalked me, and turned my life into hell.

I know David isn’t like that. He’s a pretty chill guy.

Timeisaclockoftheheart?

You're right that it's someone very unlikely.

I was banned during that time so I don’t quite remember everything that happened. I’ll have to research 2011 a bit and refresh my memory on the active members of the time. I’ll figure this out. Lol. :p
By the time 2011 rolled around, the stalking had switched to Facebook and Twitter, and to real life.

Back
Top Bottom