Goodbye Sty & Goodbye so-low

Goodbye so-low

Good knowin' ya

I didn't know you but your posts were great. You're making the right decision because I refuse to go into chat anymore because it is a cesspool of hatred.:mad:

I didn't know you but your posts were great. You're making the right decision because I refuse to go into chat anymore because it is a cesspool of hatred.:mad:

Maybe if you didn't try to create drama all the time people would be nicer. Any chance to stir things up and you are right there. Still, you were entertaining and will probably be missed.

Goodbye so-low

Good knowin' ya

OH MY GOD!!! It's David Lebe Heart's creepiest puppet that sings about "Stay in school and stay focused"! Awesome!!!

And your sig is Spagett!!!!!! You can't leave!!!!!!!! :tears::tears::(

Maybe if you didn't try to create drama all the time people would be nicer. Any chance to stir things up and you are right there. Still, you were entertaining and will probably be missed.

Um, I think it was the other way around, Dave. (oops, MOP) You and Scott and Ghoul created enough drama on their own. Entertaining, PLEASE! I didn't even want to reply to this post but you forced me into it.

Um, I think it was the other way around, Dave. (oops, MOP) You and Scott and Ghoul created enough drama on their own. Entertaining, PLEASE! I didn't even want to reply to this post but you forced me into it.

I forced you to mention other people and reply to my reply? Was it some kind of hypnosis or what? :lbf:

ps Could you use some Morrissey quotes in your reply? I love when you do that.

Let's face it, anyone that has to create a thread to say they're leaving is either a) not leaving or b) a dickhead.

I often think about having a Solow Sabbatical.But it lasts about half a day and i miss all the nutters on here.:rolleyes:

I forced you to mention other people and reply to my reply? Was it some kind of hypnosis or what? :lbf:

ps Could you use some Morrissey quotes in your reply? I love when you do that.

It's just the way *I* see it, DAVE. And I wouldn't waste any Morrissey quotes on someone like you. You're still a prick, I see. What a shame. :crazy:

Tags
drama club i am offended iluvyesitis sausagefest xylaphone
Back
Top Bottom