Great lot of MORRISSEY interviews, reviews and rare magazine pics.

MadeUp

RARE 1991 stub + 1995 promo postcard for sale

aloha,

two rare(-ish) items for sale on eBay right now:

1) One ticket stub for the April 30, 1991 gig at the Brielpoort in Deinze (Belgium). This was Morrissey's fourth ever solo gig (after Wolverhampton 1988 and Dublin + Paris 1991).

2) One promo postcard given away to concertgoers during the joint (and short-lived) Bowie/Morrissey venture in 1995.

+ Everyday Is Like Sunday by 10,000 Maniacs on lovely 7" vinyl.

+ lots of other ticket stubs (Echo & The Bunnymen, The Auteurs, Billy Bragg, Pixies...).

cheers,

MadeUp

Last edited:
Re: RARE 1991 stub + 1995 promo postcard for sale

People actually buy other peoples used ticket stubs?

Why, to say they went to a show they didn't actually go to?

People actually buy other peoples used ticket stubs?

Why, to say they went to a show they didn't actually go to?

oh mate, you'd be amazed at the lengths people go to...

it helps me clear my cupboards, and it helps some poseur pretend they went to a concert that took place in a country they've actually never set foot in... everyone's a winner(!).

I think there's a few other reasons as well.
1. if the ticket looks good then it's a nice display piece when framed.
2. If you went to the gig but no longer have the ticket then it's a replacement.
3. Some people actually collect gig tickets.

Anyone who buys old tickets then claims they went to that gig when they didn't are really only deceiving themselves.

I've got tickets to gigs I never went to, I bought them with all intention of going to or I bought spare for others who then could no longer make it but although they are a part of my collection they are not part of my gig attendencies!

love

Grim

Great lot of MORRISSEY interviews, reviews and rare magazine pics for sale on eBay!!

1) Q Magazine (UK), September 1992. Interview by Adrian Deevoy. Pictures (by Hugo Dixon) on location in Paris outside a sex shop!!! Morrissey discusses hooliganism, racism, Vic Reeves, Top Of The Pops, drugs (ecstasy) and much more. Seven pages in total + magazine cover + full-page review of Your Arsenal.

2) Q Magazine (UK), April 1994. Interview by Stuart Maconie, pictures by Andy Earl. Morrissey discusses political correctness, the assassination attempt on Prince Charles, northernness, The Angelic Upstarts and much more. Seven pages in total + magazine cover + 2/3rd page review of Vauxhall & I.

3) Q magazine (UK), September 1995. Interview by Stuart Maconie, pictures by Andy Earl. Morrissey discusses Hugh Grant, the Criminal Justice Bill, Eric Cantona, boxing, Oasis, Prozac, Kurt Cobain and much more. Six pages in total + magazine cover + 2/3rd page review of Southpaw Grammar.

4) ROLLING STONE, March 6, 1997. In which Morrissey interviews Joni Mitchell and discusses poetry, Chrissie Hynde, Glen Matlock, Ross Perot and much more. Great picture by Paul Maxwell. Three pages in total.

5) WORD (UK), June 2003. Interview by Andrew Harrison, pictures by Andy Earl. Morrissey discusses life in LA, cooking, his favourite artists ever, the Mike Joyce trial, vegetarian cheese, Robbie Williams and much more. Nine pages in total + magazine cover.

So there you have it; well over 30 pages of interviews, rare & stunning pictures and more... (+ the cut-out covers for the issues of Q and Word).

=> http://cgi.befr.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAP..._widget&_trksid=p284.m184&_trkparms=its=S%2BI

cheers,

MadeUp

There's a sooper-dooper signed rare (apparently) pic of the smiths here too. It's on ebay. Item No: 250233139105

Back
Top Bottom