Grim Improper Flamewar

Who is the Better person

• Total voters

Slum_Mum

Banned
I am dick to death of this pair taking over valid threads.

This is the place for you both to air your vents with each other.

In other words, the rest of us will ignore it.

air our vents, not sure what that means to be honest, but what a great idea. Implopper is a plopper twat, he says that he has shown me up in many posts before, but I don't see them or remember them. He has one supporter as far as I can see, who is apparently married/engaged to another woman, she has severe memory loss and is a complete liar.

I had to vote for Wally.

4js114.jpg

Here you go....

Grim.jpg

I didn't vote btw that was GU wasting my vote, I'd have gone with Wally!

love

Grim

air our vents, not sure what that means to be honest, but what a great idea. Implopper is a plopper twat, he says that he has shown me up in many posts before, but I don't see them or remember them. He has one supporter as far as I can see, who is apparently married/engaged to another woman, she has severe memory loss and is a complete liar.

Ohh who is it?
Are they British or Canadian?
You do bring up a good point that gays are allowed to marry in the UK but it's not like that all over the world.I'm a straight woman and I'm for a constitutional amendment to allow gays to marry in all 50 states.
It's unfortunate that some people are homophobic and refer to people as gay or lesbian as if it's a bad thing or post pictures of 2 women kissing mocking one of the participants.

Re: for the other moron of solow

you lying piece of shit you are also a retard, if you could only learn to read what that numb c*** of a friend of yours wrote you'd realise what was posted but then again you make up what you want because you are a lying piece of shit
but he told us about your fiancee! So we are all in favour of you coming out, it is nothing to be ashamed of.
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
fi·an·cée – noun a woman engaged to be married

Unless your retard mate has proven his retardation again by getting completely mixed up or you are a lying piece of shit about being straight? So which is it then lying piece of shit?

Grim
P.s. to let the retard out of the bag here ya go http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=789869&postcount=197

Ohh who is it?
Are they British or Canadian?
You do bring up a good point that gays are allowed to marry in the UK but it's not like that all over the world.I'm a straight woman and I'm for a constitutional amendment to allow gays to marry in all 50 states.
It's unfortunate that some people are homophobic and refer to people as gay or lesbian as if it's a bad thing or post pictures of 2 women kissing mocking one of the participants.

Re: for the other moron of solow

you lying piece of shit you are also a retard, if you could only learn to read what that numb c*** of a friend of yours wrote you'd realise what was posted but then again you make up what you want because you are a lying piece of shit
but he told us about your fiancee! So we are all in favour of you coming out, it is nothing to be ashamed of.
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
fi·an·cée – noun a woman engaged to be married

AHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAAHHAHHAHAHAHAA
:D:D:clap:

I thought solo was a place to come to escape the monotony of life...:rolleyes:but it seems that everyone is calling each other vile words.

Can't everyone be chums?:confused:I've read the other thread and i'll be blowed if i can fathom what its about or who has the moral highground.

I thought the retard word was off the table....

Not Right in the Head can I get a verification on that?

If not.... heeeeey its fair use again....

Niiiiice.

I thought solo was a place to come to escape the monotony of life...:rolleyes:but it seems that everyone is calling each other vile words.

Can't everyone be chums?:confused:I've read the other thread and i'll be blowed if i can fathom what its about or who has the moral highground.

sorry to bore everyone but here's my side to this
Years ago I used to go in to the chat room, one night I had been up to visit my Mam who was in hospital. Later at home I went in to the chat room & someone asked me what I'd been doing today to so I said I'd been up to the hospital to visit my Mam, that's when the moronic pimple who was in the chat room posted that he had put her there himself by means of a deviant sexual nature, it knocked me sick, I reported him to davidt but he did nothing about it. So I was left to fight fire with fire & that's why he & his 1/2 wit sister are c***s ok. I'm sure they will be able to tell their side of it too.

love

Grim

sorry to bore everyone but here's my side to this
Years ago I used to go in to the chat room, one night I had been up to visit my Mam who was in hospital. Later at home I went in to the chat room & someone asked me what I'd been doing today to so I said I'd been up to the hospital to visit my Mam, that's when the moronic pimple who was in the chat room posted that he had put her there himself by means of a deviant sexual nature, it knocked me sick, I reported him to davidt but he did nothing about it. So I was left to fight fire with fire & that's why he & his 1/2 wit sister are c***s ok. I'm sure they will be able to tell their side of it too.

love

Grim

Blimey....that was a very sick thing to say to you.I can see why you would be mad at them.

Its easier to let go of your anger, though it's hard.

Blimey....that was a very sick thing to say to you.I can see why you would be mad at them.

Its easier to let go of your anger, though it's hard.

That was just an abridged version but the sickening thing is the sick f*** still makes sick references about my Mam in his posts. I defend my Mam because every son or daughter ought to defend their own Mam imho, he's equally disgusting about what he's allowed to post about my partner GU, I ought to defend her as much as I do my Mam but I don't because GU is here & strong enough to defend herself & although davidt carps on about TOS it's apparently not harrassment, so that's why I will say the things I do about him.

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom