Guess the movie quote then post a movie quote

Breakfast Club

“What we were after now was the old surprise visit. That was a real kick and good for laughs and lashings of the old ultraviolent.”

Clue: bowler hat
clockwork orange

"Solid gone."

The Jungle Book.

"You betrayed me! You're not good. You, you're just a chicken. Chip-chip-chip-chip-cheep-cheep. "

The Room.

“Well, I've always believed that if done properly, armed robbery doesn't have to be an unpleasant experience.”

clue: fugitives

Last edited:
No idea, but that's an ace line.
Thelma and Louise – Brad Pitt’s character was explaining how he robs convenient stores to Thelma.

Here's another one:
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."

Thelma and Louise – Brad Pitt’s character was explaining how he robs convenient stores to Thelma.

Here's another one:
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."

Pulp Fiction?

"Hold on! No f***in' way! You f***in' notice this? I got f***in' shot! I got f***in' shot in the face! I went and got the f***in' money. I got shot f***in' picking it up! I've been up for thirty-six f***in' hours! I'm taking' that f***in' car! That f***er's mine, you f***in' asshole!"

I loved "Fargo", but felt they could have done without the contrived accent.

Here's one:

"I loved it when you nuked Las Vegas. Suitably biblical ending to the place, don't you think?"

Wargames.

"Take your hands off me, you damn dirty ape."

Back
Top Bottom