Guess the movie quote then post a movie quote

You can, it's also a baseball film.

Moneyball.

“I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall, they have the right to give it a try, but there's no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention – you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of Facebook, where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially your clients, are intellectually or creatively capable of doing. Did I adequately answer your condescending question?”

The Social Network. That scene gave me an psychological boner.

Here's one:

"Ned Ryerson?"

"Bing!"
Groundhog Day - Love that movie

Here's another:

"We take Pete's car, we drive over to Mum's, we go in, take care of Philip - "I'm so sorry, Philip" - then we grab Mum, we go over to Liz's place, hole up, have a cup of tea and wait for this whole thing to blow over."

Could everyone get on board with figuring out the difficult mysticism that is quote brackets? kthx.

Shaun of the Dead is terrific. Pegg and Frost are extremely funny. I enjoy everything they're in.

Here's one... Might be tough.

"Eat... My... Shorts."

Breakfast Club – saw it a few weeks ago.

“I feel the need……. The need for speed!”

Clerks

“I’m going to bury you underground, Eli”.
There Will Be Blood - the best pic of 2007.
500full.jpg

see, it again and again, its the USA in 2 & 1/2 hours
anyways, as for me, my quote:
No, you submit, do you hear? You be strong, you survive... You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you.

ps: here's a clue, early 90s and I love this film in a totally romantic way and despise all those that think otherwise
I can still remember squeezing my beloved's hand as he lost her, but knew, somehow knew, they would be together again

1. There Will Be Blood - the best pic of 2007.
    500full.jpg

see, it again and again, its the USA in 2 & 1/2 hours
    anyways, as for me, my quote:
    No, you submit, do you hear? You be strong, you survive... You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you.

ps: here's a clue, early 90s and I love this film in a totally romantic way and despise all those that think otherwise
    I can still remember squeezing my beloved's hand as he lost her, but knew, somehow knew, they would be together again

Last of the Mohicans - great film.

Here's another great film:

“Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it even has a watermark!"

I LOVE "American Psycho". I often use the phrase "I have to return some videotapes." to end a conversation I'm bored with.

"I'm glad he's single because I'm going to climb that like a tree."
Bridesmaids

“Don’t let the beard fool you, he’s a child!”

clue: Vegas

Last edited:
Bridesmaids

“Don’t let the beard fool you, he’s a child!”

clue: Vegas
No one guessed huh? Okay it’s The Hangover.
Here’s another one:
“They, uh, was givin’ me 10,000 watts a day, you know, and I’m hot to trot. The woman who takes me out is gonna light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars.”

clue: loony bin

Back
Top Bottom