Guess the movie quote then post a movie quote

No one guessed huh? Okay it’s The Hangover.
Here’s another one:
“They, uh, was givin’ me 10,000 watts a day, you know, and I’m hot to trot. The woman who takes me out is gonna light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars.”

clue: loony bin

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

No one guessed huh? Okay it’s The Hangover.
Here’s another one:
“They, uh, was givin’ me 10,000 watts a day, you know, and I’m hot to trot. The woman who takes me out is gonna light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars.”

clue: loony bin

One flew over the cuckoos nest?

"We're gonna need a bigger boat."

"Relax, all right? Don't try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic."

"Relax, all right? Don't try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic."

No takers? Okay, its Bull Durham.

heres another:
“It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it’s told. It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again. Now it places the lotion in the basket”

No takers? Okay, its Bull Durham.

heres another:
“It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it’s told. It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again. Now it places the lotion in the basket”

The Silence of the Lambs--one of my fave films eva! :love:

"Lick it up baby. Lick it up"

The Silence of the Lambs--one of my fave films eva! :love:

"Lick it up baby. Lick it up"

Heathers!

This one should be easy. :)

"I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all."

Heathers!

This one should be easy. :)

"I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all."

Ten Things I hate About You.

"Despite that cart I haven't practiced dentistry in five years. But these days I practice a new profession: bounty hunter."

one of my fave Martin Scorsese films, "Taxi Driver"

"You never got me down, Ray!"

I think that's Raging Bull?

This might be a bit hard, anyone who's seen it should get it though...

Elvis: "No offense, Jack, but President Kennedy was a white man."
JFK: "They dyed me this color! That's how clever they are!"

I just watched Bubba Ho-Tep for the first time recently. Nice choice.

"You know what's wrong with you, Miss Whoever-You-Are? You're chicken, you've got no guts. You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, 'Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness.' You call yourself a free spirit, a wild thing, and you're terrified somebody's going to stick you in a cage. Well, baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself."

Breakfast at Tiffany’s

“Tell me, Adlo – if I were sitting where you’re sitting, would you show me mercy?”

I think that's Raging Bull?
yes

Breakfast at Tiffany’s

“Tell me, Adlo – if I were sitting where you’re sitting, would you show me mercy?”
I had it Adlo, I love this film, "Inglourious Basterds" the only film that has played fast & loose with history and loved it for it :thumb:

That was The Partridge Family's "Doesn't Somebody Want to be Wanted?", followed by Edison Lighthouse's "Love Grows where my Rosemary Goes" as K-Billy's Super Sounds of the 70's weekend just keeps on... truckin'.

yes

I had it Adlo, I love this film, "Inglourious Basterds" the only film that has played fast & loose with history and loved it for it :thumb:

That was The Partridge Family's "Doesn't Somebody Want to be Wanted?", followed by Edison Lighthouse's "Love Grows where my Rosemary Goes" as K-Billy's Super Sounds of the 70's weekend just keeps on... truckin'.

Reservoir Dogs

"Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?"

Back
Top Bottom