Guess what Morrissey dressed as a Priest and it took me back to my schooldays

• Thread starter seriously flawed-not right in the head
  • Start date
S

seriously flawed-not right in the head

Oh forgive me Father for I have sinned its been..oh about...oh lets think now...approximately 30 years since my last confession but guess what happened.
Well, there is this singer right, called Morrissey and he's started dressing up in the Priest's vestments, oh no sorry, just a suit with a dog collar.
Anyway,I goes on this Morrissey solo board and they are all making sacreligous comments about this guy, so I decided to take a look and sure enough, he is wearing the priest's dog collar and suit.
Well apparently it turns them all on so from what I've read, the Catholic church really is due a comeback.
He is of Irish descent (therefore both parents Catholic) and he has now decided to promote his beliefs..so hey Catholicism...start rebuilding the churches,
sadly this is all it takes........

Yep, you build the church and install Moz as the Priest, and you can bet your holy water I'll be there with my best Catholic schoolgirl uniform on ready to atone for my sins...

forgivemefatherforihavesinnedihavehadimpurethoughtsaboutfathermorrissey...

Somebody at Morrissey staff or camp as you like to call it, HAVE to tell our dear Moz the effect his clerical outfit had on some of his fans ( male and female ). I think he will be very amused, and might even consider wearing it more often.

I'd better stop with this silly stuff now, get to to bed, the subject has been thoroughly discused and i can't think of anything smart enough to say, plus, I'm feeling dirty.

Any news from Argentina yet?

He must know. He keeps wearing it.

Seriously, if he does, I'm going to have a heart attack at some point. Such great temptation with no outlet is simply too much for my murmur-plagued heart...

> He must know. He keeps wearing it.

> Seriously, if he does, I'm going to have a heart attack at some point.
> Such great temptation with no outlet is simply too much for my
> murmur-

Bet he is really glad to hear that one.
Thanks for sharing though.
No Go get a life.

Back
Top Bottom