Haha! Gaga has a peepee

This thread throws up a very serious question.....when I am insulting her (him)(which I would like to, as she(he) is an attention seeking talentless vile 'character' )...

Do I now say "Lady Gaga is a twat" or "Lady Gaga is a dick"
:)

Dwat!

Sorry, where have I mentioned anyone other than Lady Gaga. I can't see how my commentary on this case can be applied elsewhere.

You said something like "Yes if I was transgendered, I would let it hang out for eveyone to see..." and "I'm sure she could keep it hidden if she wanted..."
I understood that as sarcastic remarks meaning that if she really was trangendered she certainly wouldn't be open about it, taking it for granted that it is something people should be ashamed of. But if that is not what you meant, nevermind.

Is this some sort of LGBT Pride troll? Probably an alias of someone in the closet.

You are calling me a troll? Well, that's a first!

You said something like "Yes if I was transgendered, I would let it hang out for eveyone to see..." and "I'm sure she could keep it hidden if she wanted..."

I understood that as sarcastic remarks meaning that if she really was trangendered she certainly wouldn't be open about it, taking it for granted that it is something people should be ashamed of. But if that is not what you meant, nevermind.

How many times... She's obviously NOT open about it is she.

My 13 year old daughter told her 10 year old brother about this (she didn't learn about it form me!) and he asked me if Lady Gaga could have sex with herself!!:o:doh::lbf:

:squiffy: WTF? I didn't catch the VMA's. Lucky me.

lady-gaga-totally-looks-like-wilson-the-volleyball.jpg

Being compared to Wilson is a compliment. :rolleyes:

"Truthfully, I do have a big donkey dick that everyone can suck" -Gaga

lady-gaga-hermaphrodite-picture.jpg

Last edited:
Tags
gaga hermaphrodite i would. iluvladygaga lawl tranny ugo wud u hit it? yeah i would
Back
Top Bottom