Halloween 1991 (never forget)

the screens too small, motherf***er

never seen so many motherf***ers in one post,that was hilarious.

you chose it, motherf***er. surely you realize how vexing it is trying to ogle him when the screens the size of a postage stamp.

Why don’t you motherf***ing just enjoy the motherf***ing music instead, motherf***er?

Back on motherf***ing topic. Alain motherf***ing Whyte is sorely motherf***ing missed. Motherf***er Jesse motherf***er Tobias is a motherf***ing earache to my motherf***ing soul.

Back on motherf***ing topic. Alain motherf***ing Whyte is sorely motherf***ing missed. Motherf***er Jesse motherf***er Tobias is a motherf***ing earache to my motherf***ing soul.

I hear that, motherf***er. Matter of fact, I was on my way to motherf***ing present it to you when my motherf***ing car veered over across the motherf***ing road.

I hear that, motherf***er. Matter of fact, I was on my way to motherf***ing present it to you when my motherf***ing car veered over across the motherf***ing road.

Are you motherf***ing upset with me, motherf***er? I motherf***ing think you’re motherf***ing upset with me...

Motherf***ing starting position's more motherf***ing comfortable, motherf***er.

Want motherf***er. Not motherf***ing need. I don’t motherf***ing need anything, motherf***er. If there’s motherf***ing one motherf***ing thing you should motherf***ing know about me, motherf***er, it’s that I don’t motherf***ing need anything. I motherf***ing want.

Want motherf***er. Not motherf***ing need. I don’t motherf***ing need anything, motherf***er. If there’s motherf***ing one motherf***ing thing you should motherf***ing know about me, motherf***er, it’s that I don’t motherf***ing need anything. I motherf***ing want.

Do you need any motherf***ing money?

Do you need any motherf***ing money?

Motherf***er, how many motherf***ing times have I motherf***ing told youuuuuuuuuh; this is what we motherf***ing do in the motherf***ing FB motherf***ing I!?

It’s motherf***ing slippery in motherf***ing here, motherf***er.

Back
Top Bottom