"Hand In Glove" in Noel Gallagher's Greatest Picks - Mojo

Here's the page in question from the magazine...

219ndi1.jpg

P.

Another item so-low stole from Morrisseysworld?

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com

for Smiths and Morrissey fans with intelligence and style.

Solow for angry playground bullies.

Oh the irony!!! Since you nicked my scan of both this page AND the Gannon stuff immediately as it was posted here. You're an idiot. Are you going to say that YOU took those scans? AND the Guardian story. Minutes after they all were posted here. You are a troll, and a bad one at that. Just like you did with the Observer scan.

P.

Last edited:
If it appeared in Mojo magazine first, how can it have been stolen from your website, Cretin?

If it appeared in Mojo magazine first, how can it have been stolen from your website, Cretin?

Look f***wit. How was your attention drawn to it? Posted here. Where did that picture originate? With me, this afternoon. You nicked it, and put it on your site. You are a ridiculous tit of a human, and your thievery is transparent. Did you take the time to take the scans, optimise them, and host them? No. I did. And you nicked them. So go f*** yourself and your shitty, shitty second hand arsewipe of a site.

Last edited:
Look f***wit. How was your attention drawn to it? Posted here. Where did that picture originate? With me, this afternoon. You nicked it, and put it on your site. You are ridiculous tit of a human, and your thievery is transparent. Did you take the time to take the scans, optimise them, and host them? No. I did. And you nicked them So go f*** yourself and your shitty, shitty second hand arsewipe of a site.

Suck my hairy ballbag Unclescanner. Morrissey's World is twice the site SoLow is.

Love how Gallagher describes the song and The Smiths. He offers great insight. "Moz is the most literate man to write words to music" so very, very true !

Agree with banning the troll that pumps morrisseyworld at every chance. It's getting old !

Love how Gallagher describes the song and The Smiths. He offers great insight. "Moz is the most literate man to write words to music" so very, very true !

QUOTE]

Johnny always had a good relation with Noel, gave him one of his finest guitar, and
me thinks Johnny and Noel had [during the early Oasis years] talks about making Noel a better guitarist, I won't be suprised if Johnny sometimes passed by during sessions

I hope Noel meets Johhny at some gig or in a pub and gonna work together

Johnny always had a good relation with Noel, gave him one of his finest guitar, and
me thinks Johnny and Noel had [during the early Oasis years] talks about making Noel a better guitarist, I won't be suprised if Johnny sometimes passed by during sessions

I hope Noel meets Johhny at some gig or in a pub and gonna work together

Johnny made a guest appearance on their album "Heathen Chemistry" in 2002 and performed a cover version of "Tomorrow Never Knows" with them a couple of years earlier:

He's also played live with them on tour a couple of times. It's quite sweet to see Noel playing guitar next to his teen hero! :guitar:

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom