hand in glove neg sleeve

bucks boy

just to let the world know i have put my copy of hand in glove neg sleeve on ebay
i have also put there is a light (french copy) and still ill 7 in promo
regards
ed

"i need a quick sale due to my husband has a brain tumor need to make home improvements"

Someone has a medical condition so you need to re-tile the shower?

hi this my husband your talking i hope one day you dont get a brain tumor and go nearly blind lose his job and have no money shame on u shame on u
mrs bucks boy

Hilarious, you f***ing dick.
"i need a quick sale due to my husband has a brain tumor need to make home improvements"

Someone has a medical condition so you need to re-tile the shower?

Now, this is serious... Many collectors will give their high teeth for one of these.

I don't want to add to the stress you are facing in relation to your husband's illness, but, if you really want to sell this - and in as little as 3 days - you will need to post more and better pictures and provide more information - from the pic posted it looks in remarkably good condition with no ring wear, can you take it out of the plastic cover and take more pics - both front and rear? What is the back story behind this record - where did your husband get the record from, and when?

Dave

hi this my husband your talking i hope one day you dont get a brain tumor and go nearly blind lose his job and have no money shame on u shame on u
mrs bucks boy

I didn't see the correlation between the two; medical condition and remodeling. Did you mean you need to make the house more accessible to someone with disabilities?

I didn't see the correlation between the two; medical condition and remodeling. Did you mean you need to make the house more accessible to someone with disabilities?

Yes - I think that is the purpose behind selling off his pride and joy - he either needs some adaptations, or he's too ill for DIY and needs to pay someone - poor lad. Hope his health improves.

Just wish I had £1500 lying around...

Dave

So gone for £ 2000, Reserve price met.
Cheers Moz

Hopefully a soloist and that they will be soon making a post in 'your latest buy' :thumb:

Looking at the bids, there was only one bidder - the first bid made the reserve, but then they were still nervous of being out bid so they placed a second, higher, bid - go knows how high their bid was :crazy:

Dave

Back
Top Bottom