Handsome ginger guy who sang Nico with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobalmighty

*Cornette Face*
Yes this is probably silly, and desperate and pointless. But oh well. To the guy who I commended on singing Nico with me yesterday, in the Morrissey birthday gig shirt. I would have said more to you, but I was too shy... Get in touch...

Last edited:
Re: Handsome ginger guy who sang Nico with me.

Bob, he might not be ghey..:)

Hey, what have I got to lose?

My dignity was left in a skip some years ago

It could've well been me, I am ginger, I was wearing the birthday gig T shirt and I did sing along to Nico although I don't really remember being directly complimented on that one song? Are you the guy I gave a pat on the back to at the end because you were singing your heart out to every song with me? If so it was very nice to meet you. I'm not gay though I'm afraid quite the opposite.

It could've well been me, I am ginger, I was wearing the birthday gig T shirt and I did sing along to Nico although I don't really remember being directly complimented on that one song? Are you the guy I gave a pat on the back to at the end because you were singing your heart out to every song with me? If so it was very nice to meet you. I'm not gay though I'm afraid quite the opposite.

Last edited by a moderator:

I wasn't aware that rubber ducks could engage in sexual activates I thought they were all celibate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
call desperate for lol times
Back
Top Bottom