Happy Birthday, Alain Whyte!

Jamie

Bluff, Ardour & Assoc.
Mr. A. G. Whyte, Morrissey collaborator extraordinaire, of Camden Town (lately of Los Angeles, CA) turns 41 today. Since David no longer seems to post Lads' birthdays on the main page and I don't do the myspace thing, I wanted to put this out there so any other like-minded fellows/fellowettes in his Booster Club could throw in their birthday wishes.

Here's hoping his songs are the backbone of a strong new album. If his RotT songs and My Dearest Love are indicators, the riches should outweigh the ditches and the flat grey songs in between!

EDIT: Just an additional idea for a user who has a myspace account and is on Alain's Friends list - perhaps the link to this thread could be sent to Alain so he is at least aware that another segment of his fanbase is sending out birthday regards?

Cheers,
Jamie

Last edited:
Happy-Birthday-Kittens-in-Muff-Print-C10338978.jpeg

Happy Birthday Alain White. You are very talented. But that's not the point today, the point today is that you're old. :) Eat some cake!

Amen to that!

Here's hoping his songs are the backbone of a strong new album. If his RotT songs and My Dearest Love are indicators, the riches should outweigh the ditches and the flat grey songs in between!

Happy birthday, Alain!!!.
You are not old, you are still a beautiful baby.:cool:
Thanks for your (very) good songs.:sweet:

Still loove ya! Happy Birthday. :guitar:

Hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom