Morrissey Central "Happy Birthday Today" (October 4, 2021)

Happy Birthday Today.

unnamed_kieptn.gif

BUSTER KEATON.

Regards,
FWD.

I much preferred Harold Lloyd or Norman Wisdom to :rolleyes:

It's excellent. "Film" was the last movie that Buster Keaton made.But don't see it Moz, (he's going to get depressed)Moz if you see it, think positive, if you have positive thoughts you vibrate in positive and everything materializes in positive. Moz continues and continues do not look back keeps writing songs, be an unstoppable soul !!!!!!!!

Oh God I'm listening to California Son and every time I like it more, Lady Willpower, Morning starship that well sings my Mozuchitooo !!!

Happy birthday to a famous dead person? Why does he insist on boring us to tears with this unnecessary drivel?

Well, sometimes yes, but if it is this type of artists like Buster welcome!!!! Buster is very good. Buster Keaton es grosso !!!

I would like Morrissey when he publishes something on Central instagram, write a few words to present what he showsJohnny Marr does it and I find it a gesture of warmth with his fans. It would be good Moz if you did it I hope you think about it

Happy birthday and death-day to the dead.

Will Tony Bennett make Melvis’ list? Where will he rank? Has there even been a ranking yet? …and who’s birthday/death celebration will top the Polish charts?

Stay tuned!

'Mecca' by Gene Pitney was played over the top of film footage of Buster Keaton in the video intro played at the Vegas shows

Oh God I'm listening to California Son and every time I like it more, Lady Willpower, Morning starship that well sings my Mozuchitooo !!!
Yes, it is an album which sounds better and better the more you listen. The sleeve art doesn’t do it justice.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom