Has any person damaged Morrissey more than Sam Etsy Rayner?

Moz damaged himself when he chose to give Sam so much control. It's like he just stopped caring.

I reckon don't ever talk shit about the California Son's son you jealous delusional sociopaths talking shit hiding behind your keyboards a million miles away from Moz Angeles. I reckon there is nothing wrong with teaching your son the classic American family business of manipulating and duping foreigners to make them buy your product c*** twat tit chipper curry sawed off kickball inn n nn nn nnn nnn n it.

Hey, don't insult Etsy! That's a great website.

It's Esty.

Yes, you can see it all starting as early as his appearance in the Suedehead video. Little Sam already trying to steal his uncles thunder and plot his downfall. Sinister really.

:rolleyes::cool:

I fail to see how Sam has damaged Morrissey. He is Morrissey’s nephew and has always been supportive of his uncle.
Dont be so simple. Sam has used his uncle in terms of his bank and on his failed try to be popular.. Morrissey lets it happen to please his mum. will he continue to put up with sam now his mum his dead, we will see. I expect he will but that doesn't mean he likes it

I'd say apart form Moz himself Sam and Jesse and then KY have been the three worst people to walk into Mozzers life .

At least we know why they aren't releasing any exclusive online content (like previously filmed live shows).

They don't know how to do it.

Dont be so simple. Sam has used his uncle in terms of his bank and on his failed try to be popular.. Morrissey lets it happen to please his mum. will he continue to put up with sam now his mum his dead, we will see. I expect he will but that doesn't mean he likes it

I'd say apart form Moz himself Sam and Jesse and then KY have been the three worst people to walk into Mozzers life .
I like Sam, Jesse and Morrissey himself. Morrissey has two nephews and one older sister.

Who is KY?

At least we know why they aren't releasing any exclusive online content (like previously filmed live shows).

They don't know how to do it.

Dear God!

Sam needs to quit.

There's no shame in not having the skillset - but he is unwittingly damaging Morrissey's career.

Dear God!

Sam needs to quit.

There's no shame in not having the skillset - but he is unwittingly damaging Morrissey's career.
If only there was a way to find out how to do these things... 🙃

Back
Top Bottom